It’s been awhile...gardening has been taking up most of my “nice days” in between the rains. But...it’s painted!!! (I used barn paint from Menards. Two coats provided great coverage) (Matches the shed!) The chicks are two weeks old today. They got some outside time after I finished painting the trim. (Barnvelder) (Barnvelder and EE w/Buckeyes to the side) (One of the mystery chicks, with a Golden Comet and [I’m guessing] lavender Orpington and unknown blue feathered-feet) (Sicilian buttercup. Wasn’t excited about her as one of my hatchery picks but she’s grown on me a lot) My to-do list includes making the lumber shopping and cut list for the run, and installing the roost in the coop.