Coop Storage

Makayla37

In the Brooder
Feb 6, 2018
Michigan
This past winter we have had issues with mice. Does anyone have any ideas for a rodent free storage cabinet? To keep feed (in cans), medicines, and other things in without a worry about mice.

I use old fashion metal trunks and bins in the garden ..keep feed, bedding etc all in separate bins & trunks, they look quite nice stacked together, easy to carry, I can leave them outside all year round & they aren’t too expensive! :thumbsup
625C6A6E-E39E-49D2-86F3-1B000D5B3E36.jpeg F6C27D54-021C-437F-AE09-509D5BAD507B.png 07583DF7-7A96-4210-B24F-FB78FC42A60C.jpeg

This past winter we have had issues with mice. Does anyone have any ideas for a rodent free storage cabinet? To keep feed (in cans), medicines, and other things in without a worry about mice.
Metal garbage cans for feed....I keep snap traps set constantly, haven't seen too many mice last fall or this spring yet.

We have locking plastic bins that I fill with feed - and we also put out sticky traps in the shed and underneath areas where mice are likely to hide and the chickens can’t get too - obviously it goes without saying that it’s super important to sweep up at night

Back
Top Bottom