Cornish x Babies Are Here!!! ***UPDATE WITH PICS!***

yuckyuck.gif
LoL, aww then they're ugly?

Why would they be swollen reddish and full of poo?

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont know why, but their butts do swell and are red and they do look like frakenbird.... i can testify to that one.....and yes, they start to mob you for food.... lol.

i am on 2 plus wks old.

i am glad that poster posted that about their hinnys. i was wondering,'what in the world is wrong w. them'....knowing full well, i have babied them to death and have done EVERYTHING to the letter....

Aww I'm not looking forward to that part.
sad.png
Hope mine don't look like that... well guess it's easier to kill them if they are ugly...
idunno.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine are 3.5 weeks old, and they are FUGLY!!! half naked ugly little swollen butt things that mob you when you open the pen door.....I am letting mine outside for short bits, and they TRY to act like real chickens, but they are just little pooping monsters.

Mine are at 7 1/2 weeks, and I still think they're cute!
lol.png
I was banking on them getting ugly and stupid and annoying so I wouldn't get so attached, but the little fatties are just hard not to like. They remain super friendly - will always walk up to me to say hi- even if they already have plenty of food and water right in front of them. They like to waddle over, stand right next to my shoe, and look up at me. Butcher date is next Saturday. We might not do all of them yet because some are still pretty small, but we had our first one die of flip this morning so it's definitely time. They are nasty poop machines, they do mob you for food, and they do keep the naked swollen butts all throughout. But they are (fat) little sweethearts nonetheless.
big_smile.png

Quote:
No they get swollen and they pulsate. My first batch freak me out I thought I was doing something wrong. They poop and poop and poop and eat and eat and eat and poop and poop and poop and drink and drink and drink and poop and poop and did I say they poop. Good news though it only last a little while then they feather and the older they get the more tolerable they are, I got more. On my third batch and have one batch of FR. Their not as bad as some would make them sound like. Its just the first few weeks. I feed mine 12 on 12 off.

Back
Top Bottom