cornish X Rock genetics

Quote:
I think he has a great idea on making the "ideal" meat bird on that page. I wonder if anyone is working on such a thing. It would certainly be interesting. I have a DP x Cornish now that I think is a pullet but it's too young to be sure and still might breed her back to papa - it's not anything extensive by any stretch but will be interesting anyway. So far this pullet is fairly small but does have a meaty build.

I have several patents, and work with them a lot. If the process (creating a cornish X) is patented, all patents are public information, and have to contain the exact details on how to create the breed. That being said, it is illegal to use, make or sell anything that violates a US patent. Far be it from me to suggest anyone try to duplicate a patented process, still patents are two fold. The protect the inventor, and after they expire (a little over 20 years) they are free to all to use, so it is a technology database. And because the patents are always public information from the issue date, you can read the details if you can find them on the USPTO website. Possibly a way to unlock the mystery. We need to call this the CX files.

I am on the hunt for their patents, so far all if have found is they were sued by Nestle for patent infringement something about chicken fat based bio fuel.

Back
Top Bottom