Cosplayers - Help!!

It's decided! Though they were not on the list, I've decided on doing Rem from Re:Zero!
I'll be matching with my friend (Who will be ram) at the con.
I'm so excited to share pictures once I get there!!
Girls Love GIF by Crunchyroll

(Rem = Blue, Ram = Pink)

I'm gonna get so made fun of for this
Not by me!

I remember when I took my son to his first convention. For years, I thought he was a really weird kid who was into weird things no one else liked. When I pulled up to the convention center to drop him off, I saw THOUSANDS of kids just like him, and I was SO HAPPY. He'd found his people.

Over the years, he's done lots of different cosplay (you may not know any of these because he is older than you are):
Zcaptain (from Romantically Apocalyptic) - my fave of his
The Engineer (Team Fortress 2) - this was a group cosplay - very cool!
Naked Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - this was an amazing costume!
Captain Global (Robotech)
Psy (the Korean pop singer - he was a DEAD RINGER for Psy)
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh) - another group cosplay
Okabe Rintaro (Stein's Gate) - another group cosplay

There were others, but these are the ones I remember. He is almost 30 and still goes to conventions.

Have a GREAT time!

Not by me!

I remember when I took my son to his first convention. For years, I thought he was a really weird kid who was into weird things no one else liked. When I pulled up to the convention center to drop him off, I saw THOUSANDS of kids just like him, and I was SO HAPPY. He'd found his people.
You're a great mum for that.

Not by me!

Over the years, he's done lots of different cosplay (you may not know any of these because he is older than you are):
Zcaptain (from Romantically Apocalyptic) - my fave of his
The Engineer (Team Fortress 2) - this was a group cosplay - very cool!
Naked Snake (Metal Gear Solid) - this was an amazing costume!
Captain Global (Robotech)
Psy (the Korean pop singer - he was a DEAD RINGER for Psy)
Seto Kaiba (Yu-Gi-Oh) - another group cosplay
Okabe Rintaro (Stein's Gate) - another group cosplay

There were others, but these are the ones I remember. He is almost 30 and still goes to conventions.

Have a GREAT time!
You're a great mom!! :hugs
Impressive cosplays!! They all seem hard to cosplay, impressed he managed to pull them off : D

Back
Top Bottom