Coturnix and Jumbo eggs...?

Awesome, thank you! Do you have any button or regular size eggs? Lol. Sorry for the million and a half requests and questions, but I greatly appreciate all of your help. And, yes, I've read your coturnix thread at least three times now, and I'll probably read it several more times before my birds are mature and laying their own eggs.
big_smile.png

Quote:
regular sized as in c hicken eggs??

And yep i have button eggs if you need a picture o fhtem to a nickel let me know!
big_smile.png

thanks for checkin out my edu thingy! HEHE!

Regular sized coturnix egg compared to a nickel. I don't have the space for chickens, yet, lol. A button egg with a nickel (or dime, lol) would be amazing as well.

ETA: Lol. Awesome, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Button eggs are more the size of a dime aren't they? The jumbo eggs I have gotten have been just a tiny bit smaller than a bantam chicken's egg. The normal brown's eggs are just a bit smaller than that. I doubt this helps, but that's all I've got
tongue.png

Silly Niki!!! You should know better than to let your camera die!!
gig.gif

Quote:
hehe yeah i know....i was pushing that poor camera too hard
wink.png
LOL

but yep button eggs are about the size of a dime, nickles look lke quarters compaired to them. butim too lazyso the picutres are with nickles lol!!!! i just gotta wait a long while now for the darn batterfy to charge lol

yeah and pharoah eggs are not muchsmaller than jumbos but i fyou put the two side by side you can tell a difference.

Awesome, thanks guys.
big_smile.png
And, to be totally honest, I only know the size of the large storebought eggs, I've never seen a banty egg IRL. Coming from a farming community, I really don't know much.

Back
Top Bottom