Coturnix, California, and tennessee red quail.

Dont Be Sorry, And Dont Be Snotty.

You Have Been Told In The Pheasant String By Another Member, And I Will Reiterate It Here In The Quail String - Slow Down!

Right Now You're A Bright Young Lady Thats Full Of Youthful Enthusiasm And I Commend You On It. In Time You Will Be Able To Answer Many Of These Situation Correctly, But Not Just Yet. Many Of These Things Require Experience As Well As Working Knowledge Of The All The Parts Of The Situation, You Dont Have That Yet. Right Now You're Running Wild On 2 Boards Asking Repetitive Questions Continually And Not Listening To Or Absorbing The Answers. Slow Down And Just Learn. You're Going Too Fast To Learn Anything, And Certainly Dont Have The Proper Amount Of Knowledge Or Experience To Be Giving Advice In Many Of These Situations. There's Nothing Wrong With Saying "i Don't Know" Or Simply Watching The String And Reading A Concensus Of Answers And Keeping That Knowledge For Use In Your Endeavors ( Thats Fancy For "learning" ) Once You Have The Knowledge And Have Had The Experience Of Using It In Your Own Practices Then You Will Be Ready To Advise Others.

Lets Just Say In Theory You Posted A Question On Here== Say You Wanted To Know If It Were A Good Idea To Put Chili And Brownie In The Same Cage And Someone Who Did Not Know The Correct Response Posted " Sure That Will Fine" And You Do, Then When You Come Home From School You Find 1 Bird Dead And The Other In Very Bad Shape From The Ensueing Bob White Quail Death Match That Was Held While You Were At School--- All Because You Got Incorrect Information On Here--- You'd Be Pretty Upset I Bet? Thats What Incorrect Information Can Do. Thats Why Many Of Us Want You To Slow Down And Consider What You're Doing, Because You May Well Cause This Exact Scenario To Happen To Someone Else. I'm Not Trying To Be Hard On You I Simply Want You To Understand The Consequences Of Your Actions, And Be Mindful Of The Mayhem You Can Inflict On Others.

Sorry!!
smile.png

Dont Be Sorry

I Want To See You And Any Other Person Who Has An Interest In Gamebirds Do Well, And Gain Useful Knowledge Of Animals Themselves So They Can Have A Long, Happy Experience With These Wonderful Animals
smile.png

I Just Want You To Learn As You Go And Consider What You Are Saying On Some Of These Posts. I Want To See Many Years From Now You Reining In Some Wild Eyed Kid With A Love For Gamebirds Too
smile.png
There's Nothing Wrong With Youthful Enthusiasm, Just Learn To Control It A Bit And It Will Serve You Well.

Just Slow Down Kiddo And Think Before You Post.

Have to agree with JJ, have seen some post with wrong info, thing is just because someone read it on the net doesn't mean its true. I rather listen to those that have spend real time dealing with the birds.

Myelf I have been raising some kind of birds for 48 years.....see wrong info post all the time...one big one is how to sex birds.

Back
Top Bottom