Coturnix Quail - 4 months flock

Whitepines

Crowing
13 Years
Apr 10, 2011
Maryland
I have 8 hens of various colors, a tuxedo rooster and another pair that bonded really closely and like to be alone. $50/all. The hens are laying. (A little too well. I am overrun with eggs so am looking to downsize my quail.) Some carry the Celadon gene (eggs are blue inside when cracked open) and one has a blue egg. Pretty birds.
Located in Maryland (Cecil County.)
quail.jpg

I have 8 hens of various colors, a tuxedo rooster and another pair that bonded really closely and like to be alone. $50/all. The hens are laying. (A little too well. I am overrun with eggs so am looking to downsize my quail.) Some carry the Celadon gene (eggs are blue inside when cracked open) and one has a blue egg. Pretty birds.
Located in Maryland (Cecil County.)
View attachment 2007722
Any chance I can just buy three hens? I’d pay 25$ for the three. Where can you ship to?

Are these quails still available by any chance? I can’t honestly afford them all, but would be interested in 2 or 3 hens and a roo, maybe even just the bonded pair. I am in Southern Chester County, PA. Are any of the hens broody? I would love that. Thanks so much! :love

No, they are taken and I'm planning to keep my 5 remaining quail. I may try to incubate a few eggs, as these are my favorites, but that would be in a few months, as I have chicks out the wazoo right now.

Chicks are good too, if you have any available. If not it’s ok, it’s just hard to find anyone close.

If you want to wait until you feel like incubating, would you mind PM’ing me when you’re ready? I’m in no hurry. I’d really appreciate it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom