Coturnix Quail For Sale

@muddy75 see? Delaware (the one labeled DE) is waaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy down there. Blue dot is me. :lau

1EACE27D-C53E-4B7E-8DC0-65174F807175.png

And this is the rest of the east coast and you haha I don’t think I’m much closer than you :lau

0D170A35-4210-45C0-95D6-B21BC2675EB4.png
5615717A-DB3B-4930-A148-738E3A7043AC.png

I have 7 coturnix quails I need to re-home ASAP! I have arthritis/fibromyalgia and have too many that I can care for. There are 5 boys (3 jumbo pharaoh and 2 lavender andalusian) and 2 pharaoh girls. All are healthy adults and have been raised indoors with allot of physical handling so they are great with people. $2 each or best offer. I live in Newark, De and can drive an hr away to either meet up or drop off.
Are these still available

Hi, I know this is an old thread but I couldn’t pass up a chance on quail that are so close. I’m just over the PA line in Lincoln University. Are these lovely birds by any chance still available?
Hi, I know this is an old thread but I couldn’t pass up a chance on quail that are so close. I’m just over the PA line in Lincoln University. Are these lovely birds by any chance still available?
Yes! I have 15 ready to go to a new home. I can negotiate a price. As long as they won't be used for meat and are treated more like pets then I would love to work something out with you!

I’ll keep you in mind, thank you. I ended up adopting some Silkie cross chickens instead. I can’t really do the quail too right now, but maybe sometime later. I am constantly adjusting my home flock trying to find something that works. Thanks for your help and God bless you. Hope to talk to you again!-Victoria ❤️✝️🌹

Back
Top Bottom