Could anyone give me a recipe for punch, (tonight)

Discussion in 'Egg, Chicken, & Other Favorite Recipes' started by ginbart, May 4, 2009.

1. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    I need a recipe for tomorrow. They are having a teachers luncheon and my DS just reminded me today I’m making punch so I need to go to the store and get whatever I need. But I’ve never made it. Does anyone have any recipe they would be willing to share tonight. Thank you.

2. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    The easiest one I use is a big container of Fruit Punch and a 2liter of 7-up. Can't go wrong with it! Simple easy and good!

3. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    I love 2 liter sprite or 7-up with Cran-Grape Juice.. Call em cran spritzer.. Or you can go with the ol standby 7up hawian puch and sherbert

4. sred98

sred98 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    Oklahoma
    That's exactly what I do! [​IMG] Hawaiian punch and sprite! My grandmother uses lime kool-aid and pineapple juice. That's really good, too. You just put the kool-aid directly in the pineapple juice.

Shelly

5. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    2 cartons of orange sherbert ice cream
    2 2 litre bottles ginger ale
    1 48 oz cans pineapple juice
    1 48 oz can pink grapefruit juice

Pre-mix the juices and ginger ale together for convenience and put in large resealable plastic jugs for easy transport.
    Just before serving:
    Put ice cream in punch bowl and pour enough liquid mix over it to cover it well. Stir until well blended.

6. bigmike&nan

bigmike&nan Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:When we moved from California to Illinois (as kids) our neighbors threw a goodbye party - one made punch with 7up, Hawaiian Punch, Sherbert and she made ice cubes of Hawaiian Punch and 7up.... That was 50 years ago and I STILL REMEMBER IT like it was yesterday. So cool !!

7. ams3651

ams3651 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 23, 2008
    NE PA
    Last edited: May 4, 2009
  8. ginbart

ginbart Overrun With Chickens

Mar 9, 2008
    Bloomsburg, PA
    Thanks everyone. I now have lots of recipes. What would I do without you all. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. CoopCrazy

CoopCrazy Brooder Boss

Mar 3, 2009
    Columbus,IN
    Man Now I want punch ... MMM I think I have sherbert 7 up and some kinda juice.....

10. domino7

domino7 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2009
    N.E. Ohio
    Google punch and pick from 15 billion kazillion

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by