Could someone help me make a bator?

Here is how I wired the plug and thermostat and light bulb.

wiring1.jpg

It really isn't hard.

thank you for your help, yes rooster that pic did help along with the pic missprissy sent i think this weekend after i get paid i will start to gather all the supplies drop them in front of my computer and start building.
I love the idea of keeping a notebook or something on each batch so I will add one of those to the list also.
I dont have any eggs to set yet so taking my time is no problem.
I was going to use my old pototoe box but I think I will start with a cooler first and than maybe make another one later ( much later ).

thank you so much
wish me luck LOL

Julie

and hope I dont blow up the house LOL

thank you missprissy i think with you cheering me on I will be able to do this.
I never raised chicks before and now have a nice flock of 17 hens 1 roo all healthy ( 3 ducks )
Never built a coop before - got my first one done last weekend
so if i can do all that i should be able to do this- i hope by the time i get it done and ready for eggs that someone on BYC will have eggs for sell LOL

thank you
Julie

You can do this an more. Go to the library or Lowes. Get a basic wiring book. You will learn tons of things. This is a baby step. In a year you will be wiring your hen house for heat and plumbing
wink.png

Ask questions. Get it straight in your head. Complete your task. Move on to the next project.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom