Could Sylvia be Simon? Cochin help!

That's really hepful. Here's some updates pics. Still a bit worried though, but she does kind of look like the top one (not quite as fully feathered though--yours are really pretty!)
chick2-1.jpg

chick3-1.jpg

...yeah. A bit up in the air for me, although reassurance is nice!

Is your roo a frizzle? They're so fun!

Thank you, they are fun. My roo is a frizzle. He's such a stinker. Im not sure if Im going to keep him or not. I have a friend that took the rest of the batch and has two roos. There is one I like better as to body shape and feathering.

Anyway, as for Baby, I just posted about Baby on here to see if she is a boy or girl. I was a little concerned because of the comb and wattle color.

Some said pullet and some said roo.

Its up in the air on that one. Sorry!

let's keep our fingers crossed and hope that they are girls.

Sounds like a plan, although sadly after all those great pullet reassurances from folks I'm back to thinking roo. I caught her making running leaps at my little EE today for no apparent reason.
*sigh*

Thought i'd update you all on SIMON (yup, looks like a mini-roo). Here's pics. I mean, there's no 100% until he's crowing but the little guy attacks my thermos, shoes (little flying leaps), and sits on top of the waterer making this strangled warbling sound.

This little guy is about 7-8 weeks
cochin.jpg

cochin2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom