Cowboys and Mustangs ~~~ Roleplay ~~~ NEW!!!!

" Hes a beautiful stallion. I wish his siter over their would be more coaprative. Shes just ran, buck and reared the entire time weve had her." Dakota said.
Mary thanked John when he brought the feed bucket and placed it in Outcast's corral. She looked to Dakota "You have to gain their trust, or they won't calm down."

Dakota nodded " Ya i know. She just has I wild spirit. It will come in good later on though.".

Outcast dipped his head and began to eat. Danza trotted forward and tried to stick his muzzle in to eat too. Outcast threw his ears back and snapped at Danza who quickly backed away and turned tail and ran back to his open stall.

Dakota laughed. " Beter stay way from him when hes eatin' Danza or your gonna get your nose bit off."

Dakota nodded " Ya i know. She just has I wild spirit. It will come in good later on though.".

Outcast dipped his head and began to eat. Danza trotted forward and tried to stick his muzzle in to eat too. Outcast threw his ears back and snapped at Danza who quickly backed away and turned tail and ran back to his open stall.

Dakota laughed. " Beter stay way from him when hes eatin' Danza or your gonna get your nose bit off."
Mary smiled and leaned on the fence

(And I am at a loss of what to do)
John reached to the stallions muzzle, rubbing it gently "Think your going somewhere when you aren't even halter-broke?"
Galloper gave a low rumble. He smelled other horses and wanted to investigate.

Back
Top Bottom