Not open for further replies.

Wildsky

Wild Egg!
12 Years
Oct 13, 2007
California
Please flag this post till it is removed:

http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/grd/987240144.html

As you can see - someone decided my picture of the week with my chick on the skateboard was too cute not to copy and use at will.

Chicken Coop ForSale. - $499 (dallas,tx)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: [email protected] [?]
Date: 2009-01-10, 7:21AM CST

Custom made "Chicken Coop" This hen's home is made with pressure treated lumber, This Coop is very comfortable for as few as 3 and all the way up to 8 to 12 chickens. Very kool A-frame design, Hand made by me ! please respond to this ad if any questions or to set up delivery ! $499.00 + $150.00 for shipping and setup. Thank you. P.S Want to build it yourself ?? I also sell the plans to build this coop, step by step, I hold you by the hand with many photos and descriptions, Material list,And tips! If interested ? Please let me know..
EDIT TO ADD SECOND POST ON CRAIGSLIST http://houston.craigslist.org/grd/987238622.html

Last edited:
Im sorry, why wouldnt you be proud of your pic, and let people use it? Do you sell rights or something?

Not that I am using it or anything, but I would be tickled pink to have a photo of mine be so desireable.....

Did you copyright it? have you asked the person directly to remove it?

It is adorable! Well done!

what does the chick even have anything to do wth a chicken coop???????????????????????????????????????

Thanks folks - its been removed.

I would have been just FINE with someone using the picture - but nobody asked.

I flagged it too...
big_smile.png
I think chick pic was used to draw the eye to the post..
I don't blame you one bit for having this flagged.. I would be upset for someone using my pics without my permisson..
rant.gif

Just my 2 cents worth, maybe you should tell this person to take it off their ad. I can understand why your upset and this person should have asked before doing that just out of courtesy.

Ladywolfe

Quote:
They didn't ask, so I'm not going to tell - I'll just remove the ad so they can't sell their chicken coop - alls fair in love and war and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom