Craigslist is EVIL

Oh, and just 2 more, count 'em Two

Yep, only 2 more here

Then I can finally list The Sale ...

Birds of Great Interest™

wee.gif

Quote:
Aha. I had an old typewriter for sale .... I was lazy and put pics of that model I found on Google up there. Sure enough it got flagged. But I'd been running it for months and had just re-run it for $50 (I'd started at $200) and I took it downtown and sold it to one of the antique stores for my $50.

When I got back home the ad had been flagged.

I don't see CL as Satan, I just see it as SLOW SLOW SLOW it's truly reflecting the present economy.
hmm.png

I did indeed follow all the directions and didn't post any pictures. I've done some research since then and I guess there are programs designed to help people flag ads. I was just on the hit list. I think it is probably a prankster. Either way, it is crap. All the other sites won't work for me cause the people in Kansas City don't use them. Craigslist is the source of info here now.

I worry about small farmers because if they can't sell their produce on the most used classified website, then they will go under. I also worry about customers who want to purchase fresh eggs and produce. If pranksters are the ones about all this then it is hurting everyone involved.

Still venting... sorry...

Quote:
I am also near KC (Harrisonville, to be exact) and I definitely agree with you that Craigslist is the website to use around here. I swear, we have more posts in the farm & garden section than any other area I've ever checked. BUT it also seems like we have people flag posts for ridiculous reasons. I get so angry when I see an ad for something I would want to buy and it says "This posting has been flagged and will be removed in a few minutes..." or whatever it is. The pet section is the worst though. Sometimes I just go read through there to just get a laugh
smile.png
Flaggers go nuts over there and it's kinda funny to watch the drama unfold....

I have sold lots of chickens and eggs. I always put "will meet for pick-up". Maybe thats why I have been so lucky. I've never heard of "being flagged". Interesting thread.

Quote:
Well, I think my typewriter ad was flagged because I was lazy and didn't take pics of it, I just used photos off of Google. That's a no-no it turns out.

Back
Top Bottom