Craigslist is EVIL

I have had adds on craigslist looking for chickens/chicks and they have been 100% not against the rules and have gotten flagged, I had an add looking for rocks for my rock collection and it was flagged every single time I put it up, and it was 100% not against any craigslist rules. all of my adds are 100% not against the rules and in the correct sections too. craigslist makes me sad sometimes. and Im not even selling anything! there are people that sit around and flag all day. They should make you have to put in a reason when you flag so at least we would have some idea of what we are doing wrong since it is not obvious or blatantly against the rules.

Weird. You know CL's partially owned by Ebay don't you? What happened is, when CL was new I guess one of the early employees was given some stock, and later that employee left CL and became evil or something and sold the stock to EvilBay.

I wonder if Ebay's hiring people to flag CL ads all day? Ebay's hurting these days.

Little do they know, after a DECADE and over 10,000 total feedback on EvilBay, I'll sell stuff by waving a cardboard sign at a truck stop before I'd ever go back to them!
lol.png

Hi
I have the chicktrader.com web site glad to hear everyone chatting about my site started last jan. and trying to get it to grow
there is no flagging system yet and probly never will be would like to keep it clean for everyone but the web is not perfect. I'm still improving the site and will be up dating with better software some time in june. I use craigslist to promote my site at times and I get probly 10 fake e-mails to one real e-mail most are phishing or trying to put virus on my system. my site at the moment is a friendly site but with how things go on the web this will probly change please if you use any site becareful of scams. and if you can tell your friends to visit me at www.chicktrader.com

Thanks chicktrader

You know, my posts were flagged so many times in the past when I was looking for big rabbits that I seem to be permanently blocked to log back in. It's flat out not fair. Yep, I think that it may be some radical vagans. Some coward people take the rules in their own hands and still wouldn't be direct to force the rules against you.

I have seen the weirdest stuff get flagged and other things..well.. somehow they skate right by. For instance I saw an ad someone put out looking for a big, mean, male goat with massive horns that he wanted to use as protection/intimidation in lieu of a doberman/rottie/German Shepard/(insert scary dog here). The ad itself was very well written, very funny and it managed to stay up for weeks. However when I was looking for angora rabbits any ad I found it seemed they were all flagged! Probably some animal rights wacko.

I did meet my husband on craigslist so I can't agree that it's EVIL, just some of the people who use it are.

I am done with Craigslist. I have had one hassle-free transaction on that site, total. Other times, I've left chickens in a box on my front porch all day because the guy picking them up was driving around Osgood, Indiana; someone wanted me to hold my FREE chickens for three months and then deliver them 1.5 hours away; or I negotiate a sale, only to have that person never answer another email from me.

Once not too long ago, I posted a request for a neutered, declawed male cat to be the friend of my Macaroni after my old cat passed away, and I got: a plea to take someone's 27 feral/pregnant outdoor cats, and a scam to send someone $130 to ship a male/female (it kept changing) from another country where it wasn't even allowed. The scammer asked questions about my breeding intentions, because she was concerned that I wanted to run a kitten mill with her cat. I pointed out the flaws in the scam in case she wanted to email me back and try again...
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom