crappy service at ER

my son broke his elbow playing Power Rangers with another boy. When we took him to the ER, we were told that nothing was wrong with him and to take him home. The boy couldn't bend his elbow! Luckily, we were on base and his peditrician reviewed the Xray the next day. She called us up and told us that he had broken a bone in his elbow. A five year old doesn't understand why he is in pain, so I was more then a little annoyed with the person who originally looked over that Xray.

ya i went to the er on the 11th of last month cause i went def in both my ears and it was very very painful and when i went back they said nothing was wrong i sat there 5 and a half hours with my grandmother and the next day she had a stroke they took her to that hospital as an emergency patient and they just brought her back into a room and she waited and they finally took her to a bigger hospital its just amazing how the sickest of people need help as fast as possible and a bunch of doctors not doing a thing.

My daughter who's 4 broke her femur when her brother jumped off the bunk bed and landed on her. I took her by our van as she didn't look like she broke her leg, no real swelling, no bruising so I figured her hip was out of place but she was screaming and she doesn't feel pain as she's hyposensitive. I go to the ER check and I ask for a bed , the lady yelled and said i needed to wait my turn, I repeated MY DAUGHTER HAS BROKEN HER LEG OR HIP and she needs a bed now not later!.The Dr then sends her for x rays the tecs were upset that the dr's didn't give her enough meds and he didn't stabilizer her and almost refused to take the pics. The dr then put her on traction but the old fasion upside down type and made me leave the room while he was doing it. Dr's then argued for 3 day about if she should go into a hip cast right away or send her to a childrens hospital,. Suddenly her casting appointment gets cancelled which she fasted for a day for and they wanted to send her to the children's hospital, they gave me 2 hours to get ready. They had an argument again between the dr's and nurses because the Dr refused to help take her off of the traction and the nurses didn't want her hurt. We arrive at the other hospital and a overnight stay turns to a 6 week stay. I'm so glad she didn't have too much wrong with her because the hospital sucks!

he is getting the xrays and he is gonna call me to come in... my arm is splinted for the time being and as long as nothing brushes up against it I can tolerate the pain... He is gonna check my blood pressure again .. my daughter is in school to be a medical assistant and she comes by to check it...It is still elevated.. thank you for asking

I hope you feel better soon..
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom