Crazed Wives! A short story about a funny email.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by StrawberryHouseMouse, Apr 9, 2009.

1. StrawberryHouseMouse

StrawberryHouseMouse Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Well lets stop from the top. I posted an ad on craigslist for my computer Im selling and this man emails me and tells me a link where I can find some good refurbished pc's for when I buy a new desktop. So I reply with a thanks (my email is chickswithchicks@ymail.com) and then I get a reply this morning when I got online from his wife.. this is what her email said.

"I don't know who you are but don't send anymore e-mails to my man I don't care what its about As far as i'm concerned you are a HO Chicks with Chicks What the hell Do you have to add that!!!"

I cracked up, cause she assumed my email ment something else. I could see where she would get the idea. But if she even paid any attention to the email I sent her husband or boyfriend, whatever he is. That it would clearly have a HUGE chicken icon between my name and a link to my website www.chickswithchicks.bravehost.com lol

2. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    [​IMG]

(Maybe she's had experience with other types of chicks in the past...)

3. toletiquesbysam

toletiquesbysam Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 19, 2008
    Nebraska
    I feel sorry for that husband, he probably got a tongue lashing he didn't even deserve!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. ksacres

ksacres At Your Service

Nov 16, 2007
    San Antonio TX
    No no, all husbands deserve it. The timing may have been a little off. [​IMG]

5. conny63malies

conny63malies Overrun With Chickens

Mar 22, 2008
    Annetta Kentucky
    Quote:Amen sister, a little prevention never hurt lol [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 9, 2009
  6. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Its true, he may have got in trouble with another woman and caused this wife to go nuts on him for the simplest of emails. She may have thought I was looking for a good time XD

Or she may just be one of those nutty women who dont trust any man and goes on their email account to check and see who he is talking too then flips out over the stupidest thing.

Both types exist XD

7. EngieKisses

EngieKisses Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2008
    Collinsville, Oklahoma
    I feel sorry for that guy. He may have done something though in the past, but I bet she did not give him the chance to explain before she went off.

8. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    Thats true, she likely didnt give him a chance. But she really should have paid better attention to the email. It wasnt anything she should have got mad over. I know chicks with chicks could be misunderstood but the way I send emails should totaly not point you in that direction. I mean I have a stationary with a farm scene, and my signature is my name, an icon of a chicken, then my website link lol. So she should have just paid attention and it would of saved her the embarrasment of looking like a fruit cake.

9. StrawberryHouseMouse

Mar 23, 2009
    Cleveland, Tennessee
    I simply explained to her the meaning behind my email name..
    chicks (me and my daughters) with chicks (chickens)

10. HarlansHollowFarms

HarlansHollowFarms bana-bhuidseach anns gára

Jan 16, 2009
    Quote:Keeps them on their toes, where they should be! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by