Crazy about Crochet? Nutty about Knitting?

I'm new to chickens, but a long time knitter! We have 5 baby chicks at home and are in the midst of our coop build, so I have chickens on the brain. Like, non-stop chickens on the brain. Are they alive? Are they warm enough? Will our coop be acceptable? So, this is my latest pair of socks, WIP :)
View attachment 2661574
These are adorable! People who can knit socks have always fascinated me....those four needles....it's just really mysterious to me, who only knows how to use ONE HOOK!

Wow these are magnificent!!! I LOVE THE THROW!!! Do you have the pattern? Oes😎
Thank you! I did find the pattern online for free, but since it was in UK terms, it gave me a lot of trouble converting it to US stitches. I just looked for the website with the pattern and couldn't find it. The pattern I originally printed from the website is in storage with all of my US notations on it. If you wanted to try to tackle it, I could grab it next time I'm over there :)

Thank you! I did find the pattern online for free, but since it was in UK terms, it gave me a lot of trouble converting it to US stitches. I just looked for the website with the pattern and couldn't find it. The pattern I originally printed from the website is in storage with all of my US notations on it. If you wanted to try to tackle it, I could grab it next time I'm over there :)
I wouldn't mind having a go. And can convert as I use both US and UK. 😀

I prefer crochet it is faster but also much more forgiving. I tend to have to concentrate much more on knitting . Thank you for the lovely comment. Do post a pic of your crochet.
Oes 😎
Here is one blanket I crocheted:
7B62020C-15BF-4AE6-BAF9-A41EDA68664E.jpeg

I love crochet! I can knit, but not well. Here’s an amigurumi of my friend's dog that I finished recently
0C609B4D-31DC-4892-805C-DE24B0F24671.jpeg

E9CD2C38-1CC0-4149-8938-9E0FCB2DB790.jpeg

(Her dog is a German short haired pointer)
I really like this pattern because I can make any dog and just change the coloring, ears, and tail as needed.

I'm new to chickens, but a long time knitter! We have 5 baby chicks at home and are in the midst of our coop build, so I have chickens on the brain. Like, non-stop chickens on the brain. Are they alive? Are they warm enough? Will our coop be acceptable? So, this is my latest pair of socks, WIP :)
View attachment 2661574
Wow, wow, wow! I love Fair Isle.

Back
Top Bottom