Crazy dreams............You have any?

HorseFeatherz NV

Eggink Chickens
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Sierra Foothills of Reno, NV
Last night I dreamt of swimming chickens.

I stood above a pond and looking down into the clear water, I watched 2 chickens wade into the water and swim across the pond! One looked like my Delaware Lacy and another was a typical brownish looking EE like my Sweet Amelia or Charming Chloe.

The chickens seems to enjoy swimming.
hu.gif

With the water so clear, I could see the bottom and did see a chicken who did not make it across and had drown.
sad.png

I normally dream A LOT about water and I have dreamt about my chickens before – but I have never combined them to make swimming chickens.

hide.gif
Have I lost my last marble? Maybe I will find it in my dreams tonight being chased by a chicken.
smile.png

I ALWAYS have crazy dreams. Last night I had a dream that I was caring for someone's dogs and they had a LOT of dogs (I had been watching animal hoarders last night) and they were not too happy when they got home and saw I had brought my three dogs over (I only have one dog in real life). Then my dream went from that to something where I was trying to get away from these people that were hunting my friends and I. I don't know if they wanted to kill us or capture us, but I had a gun which used hard candy as the ammo. My friend and I found a stash of hard candy in a vent in a bathroom at someone's house. I stuffed my pokcets full and we were on our way hiding from these guys who were after us (They were like officials or something and they were wearing black cloaks or jackets with hoods). I do remember at one point my dad was waiting for me with some horses and we used them to try and escape. It was a pretty intense series of dreams last night, but I usually enjoy dreams like that. I just wish I could remember them more!

My dreams are always crazy too.

Perhaps the most crazy was one not too long ago. In the dream, I was at home. All the sudden, there was my first chicken! Except he was walking upright, taller than me, and could talk. He was quite intelligent. We had long conversations (about what I don't know), and played a game of chess.

Strange, but I'd like to have that dream again!

I had another where horses were talking to me, but they were regular horses.... not anthro.

I had a strange dream a few nights ago, it was like a resident evil zombie, try to get all your friends in a safe place before your brains are eaten kinda dream.

Then last night I had this dream where I was a traveling rodeo star and had a boyfriend in ever town... that was strange...

I blame it on the weather.

I tend to have a lot of dreams about the end of the world, except I usually live and have to deal with the after effects. I am either rushing to get home to be with my family, or I am already at home and watching giant twisters, lava, or fire coming towards my house. Those dreams freak me out.

The coolest dream I ever had was one where I could turn into different animals. I usually have flying dreams a lot, but I actually haven't had one in awhile.

I had a very pleasant dream, the other night. Very short, and didn't remember it, until about an hour after I woke up.......I was standing in this fogbank, and sneezed....All of the fog turned to huge drops of water, about the size of golf balls and fell, gently, to the ground....The fog came back and I thought I would try it, again, with a fake sneeze, but it wouldn't work.

The next morning, the dream came back to me, when I actually sneezed.

Alla time. (That's no reference to "Allah" but..... never mind. I have outrageous dreams nearly nightly.)

I've learned to chalk it up to my brain just being one of those active little suckers. I had a horrendous childhood and lived in my head a whole lot. Escaped would be the operative world. I used to disassociate quite easily.

Now, I'm a great big grown up girl who has undergone a lot of therapy and triumphed over many a thing (as well as failed now and then, too, but survived my poor decisions or adverse circumstances). So I don't need to disassociate.

But I dream like the dickens.

I'm always fascinated by the ones based in houses of my youth, but which are totally different. The place feels like "home" and it is during the dream, but the house(s) in which I lived during the time(s) I dream I'm returning to are NOTHING like the actual house(s). Too many rooms. Upstairs or basements we never had. Floor plans totally different, but in the dream(s), they are familiar and "right." Until I awaken.

I've been watching an apocalyptic movie (The Road) and had to stop it because I was getting sleepy and I KNEW that stuff would work its way into my dreams. I should only watch those when I have something silly and funny to watch right afterward - ANYTHING. I try to keep an episode of America's Funniest Videos saved for such times.

Last impossible thing I recall from a dream was walking in the bottom of the Grand Canyon, alongside the river, and telling a companion all about the eons reflected in the walls of the canyon. Geological make-up, and what was happening when that layer was being set down. As if I knew which particular year belonged to which band of rock, and which lifeforms were alive then. I was telling this to a friend, but I cannot remember who that friend was, and I was REALLY believable. Like it was fact. And whilst we walked, a pteranodon flew overhead. So I looked at my watch (now THAT'S silly!) and woke up.

I often dream I never graduated high school, and have to go back in order for my degrees from college to stick...

I have the strangest dreams... They never make sense, and I'm starting to wonder how my loopy brain comes up with them! They never have to do with my life. One strange thing that happens is that when I swim in a dream (under water), I can't breath in real life! The strangest dreams I have are when I faint. Now those are WEIRD!
My dreams also tend to be rather violent, which is strange, because I tend to not be a very violent person. Almost always someone is trying to kill me. (No, I don't walk around my neighborhood and almost get killed. I'm talking about my dreams!) I mean I do tussle with my brothers a lot (not to mention my "Terrorist" Knute; dog). Okay getting a little off subject. Conclusion: I do have weird dreams. So, there... I guess...
tongue.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom