Crazy Pullets of BYC: Temporary Leader Poll! Vote Now!

Temporary Leader for the Crazy Pullets of BYC this Summer?

• Miss Sebright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • thechickengoesRAWR

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Princess Kumatora

• *chicken+quail=luv*

• Total voters

77horses

◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊
15 Years
Aug 19, 2008
Maine
Hey everyone and welcome to the first ever Crazy Pullets of BYC Poll!
frow.gif
To make things quick and easy, this poll is being made for all the Crazy Pullets who sent me their resumes on the Crazy Pullets thread. I'm not gonna be on very much this summer, and since I'm the leader of the Crazy Pullets, that can be a problem. So I needed a temporary leader for when I was gone.
smile.png
You can see the discussion we had on the Crazy Pullets thread, starting on page 322 (https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=342622&p=322) and on another thread that I started here: https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=355807

Anyway, I had 4 total resumes sent to me by 4 Crazy Pullets who thought they would be great temporary leaders. Indeed, after reading their resumes, I think every single one of them would. But for me to choose just one would be too hard...So I'm making this poll to let other fellow Crazy Pullets (and anyone else on BYC!) vote for whoever they think would be a good temporary leader for the Crazy Pullets this summer.
thumbsup.gif

Resumes:

Username: Miss Sebright
Crazy Pullets Title: The Quirky One
Date of resume:
6/07/10

1. Will you be able to get on BYC everyday (or almost everyday...not being able to get on for a day or two is fine) to check up on the Crazy Pullets thread and update anything as needed?
Yes, and if not, I would notify you.

2. Are you generally very helpful, nice, and patient with new members?
Yes.

3. Have you been a member of the Crazy Pullets for at least a week?
Yes.

4. Have you read through all the rules on the first post? (such as no flame wars with the Cockerals, etc.)
Yes

5. Do you agree to not ban Crazy Pullet members from this thread for unreasonable reasons?
Yes.

6. Do you understand that 77horses is the true leader of the Crazy Pullets and you are volunteering to take over things while she is not able to over the summer? And you understand that when she returns and is able to manage the thread, your job as a temporary leader will be over?
Yesms.

7. Are you a member of the Crazy Pullets? (sorry, no Cockerals or non-members are allowed to be a temporary leader!)
Yes.

8. Are you on for enough hours per day to update the member list when needed, chat with your fellow Crazy Pullets, etc.?
Most the time, unless on vacation, which doesn't happen often.

9. Do you promise, with your membership as a Crazy Pullet, to not give your job over to another Crazy Pullet member or anyone else without notifying the leader (me) and getting my approval?
Yes.

10. Do you promise to take responsibility and be mature if another member tries to start a flame war? (Do not instigate flame wars, do not instigate people to start flame wars, do not participate in flame wars, and always try to stop flame wars!)
Yes, I don't like to fight.

11. Do you promise to not start separate threads about the Crazy Pullet thread, such as random polls and separate discussions, unless appropriate!
Yes, I do.

12. Do you understand your job as a Crazy Pullet temporary leader? (what you need to do, etc...). If so, list them below:
I believe I do, add the new members, be a peace keeper, be fun and friendly, and make sure everyone is nice to eachother on our thread.

13. Do you promise to help keep this thread alive by participating in it and making it a fun and friendly experience for all members?
Yes, I does.

14. Do you HONESTLY think you are trustworthy enough, friendly enough, and responsible enough for this job? If you honestly don't think you are, please do not bother to fill out this resume!
I do.

Username: ThechickengoesRAWR
Crazy Pullets Title: The Random One
Date of resume: 6/7/10

1. Will you be able to get on BYC everyday (or almost everyday...not being able to get on for a day or two is fine) to check up on the Crazy Pullets thread and update anything as needed?
Sure can. I get on everyday, and I love posting stuff :3

Yeah. I remember what it was like when i was new and everyone was so nice, i try to return the favor
smile.png

Yepyep
big_smile.png

4. Have you read through all the rules on the first post? (such as no flame wars with the Cockerals, etc.)
I have. I love it too.
big_smile.png
(which i think you know cause you posted that origanaly on my ranting thread)

5. Do you agree to not ban Crazy Pullet members from this thread for unreasonable reasons?
yes. to be banded for unreasonable reasons really isnt the best thing. its unreasonable, and your setting bad examples.

6. Do you understand that 77horses is the true leader of the Crazy Pullets and you are volunteering to take over things while she is not able to over the summer? And you understand that when she returns and is able to manage the thread, your job as a temporary leader will be over?
Yes, I understand every bit of that. And i will be willing to give the title back as soon as 77horses comes back for good
big_smile.png

7. Are you a member of the Crazy Pullets? (sorry, no Cockerals or non-members are allowed to be a temporary leader!)
I am a member
smile.png

8. Are you on for enough hours per day to update the member list when needed, chat with your fellow Crazy Pullets, etc.?
yes, im on for at least 6 hours daily
tongue.png

9. Do you promise, with your membership as a Crazy Pullet, to not give your job over to another Crazy Pullet member or anyone else without notifying the leader (me) and getting my approval?
i promise i wont give it away.

10. Do you promise to take responsibility and be mature if another member tries to start a flame war? (Do not instigate flame wars, do not instigate people to start flame wars, do not participate in flame wars, and always try to stop flame wars!)
I promise not to be part of anything like it, and to mature and ask them to leave the subject or suffer a consequence.

11. Do you promise to not start separate threads about the Crazy Pullet thread, such as random polls and separate discussions, unless appropriate!
Promise i wont start a thread of any kind about the Pullets.

12. Do you understand your job as a Crazy Pullet temporary leader? (what you need to do, etc...). If so, list them below:
yea, i understand it
-post the new members list
-check up on the thread
-keep some peace
-be helpful
-be respectful to the other pullets
-be responsible
things of that nature

13. Do you promise to help keep this thread alive by participating in it and making it a fun and friendly experience for all members?
I promise to keep it alive, fun and friendly for everyone
smile.png

14. Do you HONESTLY think you are trustworthy enough, friendly enough, and responsible enough for this job? If you honestly don't think you are, please do not bother to fill out this resume!
I honestly think i am. im no back staber.

Crazy Pullets of BYC: Official Temporary Leader Resume
If you would like to be a temporary leader for the Crazy Pullets of BYC this summer, to cover for me when I'm not able to get on here to update the member list, etc...Please fill out the resume below with Yes or No (and explain when possible). Please be as honest as possible. Do not lie just because you want the job. Consider carefully whether YOU really think you can be a good Crazy Pullets Temporary Leader!
*ALL RESUMES ARE DUE BY WEDNESDAY, JUNE 9TH, 2010!*

Username: Princess Kumatora
Crazy Pullets Title: The Fangirl One
Date of resume: June 7th, 2010

Yes.

Yeah.

Yes

Yes

Yes

Yes.

Yes.

Yes. How would I edit the member list?

Yes.

I'll try.

Yes.

Oversee the thread, welcome new members, edit member list as needed, prevent flame wars, and make this place a wonderful place to be while you're gone.

Yes.

14. Do you HONESTLY think you are trustworthy enough, friendly enough, and responsible enough for this job? If you honestly don't think you are, please do not bother to fill out this resume! wink
Yes.

Hi, 77horses!
big_smile.png
Here is my resume for temporary leader: (I'm sure you must be getting a lot, so sorry if I crowd you inbox)

Username: *chicken+quail=luv*
Crazy Pullets Title: The Perky One!
Date of resume: Tuesday, June 8th

Yes, I will try my hardest, and as far as I know, I do not have any camps this summer.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes, of course.

Yes.
smile.png

Um, I'm usually on every day after school, and though I don't seem to post as much as fellow members of the Pullet clan do, I'm actually reading over posts, and I don't always respond to all of them. So, yes, I think so.

Yes, I promise.

I am not interested in flame wars whatsoever, so yes.

Yes.

Yes.
List: Accept/Reject members, help new members, update new members list, keep board under control (wars, arguments, inappropriateness, etc), and make sure members of the Pullet Flock have fun!
smile.png

Of course!
big_smile.png

I do, yes.

Thank you for looking over this, 77horses!
smile.png
We'll all miss you over the summer!
sad.png

Thank you and good luck to everyone!
wee.gif

THIS POST WILL BE OPEN TO VOTING UNTIL THURSDAY NIGHT (6/10/10)!

-77horses
The Spontaneous One!
tongue2.gif

I wish I could vote for you all, but in all honesty for me it was between Miss Sebright and thechickengoesRAWR. I like how thechickensgoesRAWR gave thorough answers that explained themselves...I knew that she understood everything clearly. I've chatted with Miss Sebright a lot and she was the first to send me her resume (which shows that she's always up-to-date on the Crazy Pullets thread) and I've always thought she's very mature. But I really liked how thechickengoesRAWR explained her answers...so I voted for her.
thumbsup.gif

Good luck everyone and anyone on BYC (Pullets and Cockerals, it doesn't matter) can join!
frow.gif
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom