Cream Brabanter chick pics

Yes I got mine from April at H and H Poultry. She has been such a pleasure to deal with and so much help. I would recommend anyone to her. I got my Brabanter eggs and Guinea eggs from her. They are all turning out beautifully.

I have an 8 day comparison of my "Mohawk" cockerel. It is amazing how just 8 days difference makes.

Mohawk_cockerel_21&29_days.jpg

SUCH A DIFFERENCE IN ONLY 8 DAYS

The picture tint is a little off because I am fighting the lights of the brooder and the strobe of my camera (sometimes it decides it needs to flash and other times it doesn't). But you can see his crest growing and his chest feathering out.

I thought it was an interesting pic to share.

Last edited:
Quote:
Your Brabanter chicks were SO adorable - your photos are what convenced me to purchase the first (and only) pair i ever came across.came across! I do so hope i get chicks from them. Are you getting any eggs yet? Ready to share?????
jumpy.gif

those all are some of the coolest looking birds, i wish i had gone ahead and ordered some but i didn't, so for now i'll have to wait.

I got my sweet girl from a local farm store. I just love her! She is my sweetest girl, always right there waiting for me to pick her up and cuddle her. She falls asleep on my chest.

Back
Top Bottom