Cream legbar?

Ah that would make sense! Now that the yellow ones are fluffing up they’re starting to get darker stripes down their backs? Not sure the dark one is a legbar though!
I don't think any of them are pure legbars. and the pics you've seen with the chipmunk stripes, you would have seen that as soon as they were dry from hatch.

I’m having trouble sexing some of the Cream Legbars I’ve hatched yesterday too…. Not sure if they’ll change more in the next 12hrs? They hatched between 6pm last night and 4am this morning! Looking at wing feathers, two out of three of the really light ones have alternating short and long wing feathers, however they have no dot on their forehead or lines, so thinking pullet? And the really dark one has no chipmunk lines so I’m not sure what to think! 🤔 I’m a bit baffled! They’re all definitely Pure Cream Legbars too as the cockerel was closed in his pen with the ladies for a few days before the eggs were collected!

Any help would be much appreciated!
You might still have mixes because sometimes you need to wait 2-3 week after separating them to collect the eggs. The black one doesn’t seem like cream Legbar and not sure on the others. I do agree with @Mmanist on making your own thread though. Good luck getting answers.

Back
Top Bottom