Cream Legbars Show!

Nice photos dirt farmer....

You have a BPR impersonator... ? LOL. The lighting in that one is so good, and the tree background so interesting.... If you get a photo same place, same time of day to capture that light, you should submit to the BYC calendar t.....just train chicken in photo to remain motionless......

No, these groups are seperated by sex, I didn't think to take a picture of them altogether at that time. In the first one are 6 females and in the second one 4 males and 1 we later decided was a faintly marked female, she had leg/balance/head turning issues and later died. So we have 10 CL chicks altogether now, from GaryDean26 stock. To bad the deadline for juveniles is today, they are not quite old enough to enter in the older category so I had to use their baby pictures for the contest. Some people need to go back and edit their posts so there is only one entry per post- they are going to refer to the contestants by post number.

Quote:

No, these groups are seperated by sex, I didn't think to take a picture of them altogether at that time. In the first one are 6 females and in the second one 4 males and 1 we later decided was a faintly marked female, she had leg/balance/head turning issues and later died. So we have 10 CL chicks altogether now, from GaryDean26 stock. To bad the deadline for juveniles is today, they are not quite old enough to enter in the older category so I had to use their baby pictures for the contest.Some people need to go back and edit their posts so there is only one entry per post- they are going to refer to the contestants by post number.
Thanks for pointing out one entry per post.

Nice photos dirt farmer....

You have a BPR impersonator... ? LOL. The lighting in that one is so good, and the tree background so interesting.... If you get a photo same place, same time of day to capture that light, you should submit to the BYC calendar t.....just train chicken in photo to remain motionless......
Yes but I keep telling him his topline is more RIR. I edited it off the post but will repost it so everyone else will know what we're talking about. Not an entry.

Last edited:
Category 3 best juvenile cockerel 11 weeks,(in front)

That boy in the back is the barred rock impersonator, has the low tail set with just a little lift.

ChicKat, Thank-you for all your positive comments! Ice is a perfect name for your guy! I'm curious to see which way the "judges" go on looks. Did you post any gals? Also great to see everyone else's cream legbars. GaryDean's looks big, just don't have it in me to go measure my 3! Unless someone else posts I think he's got that!

Category 1 .Boy Drinking and Girl looking away behind tomatoe plant. With the two sisters eating. Right at five days old, if i got it right.
big_smile.png

30473aba_IMG_1018.jpeg

Same boy with same girl napping.

f3f3ba74_IMG_0982.jpeg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom