Cream Puff is sick....what do I do for her?

Quote:
I think this is pretty clear - no one, certainly not I, is asking you to defend your position. I was trying to answer SSU's questions to the best of my ability (though in a perfect world, we could have, and maybe should have, shared philosophical thoughts outside of this thread). I will always advise a poster according to what I think will give a bird its best chance at survival - I don't recommend a vet when it seems the situation can be successfully managed at home. It is not necessary for you to explain why any particular advice doesn't work for you. Many, many people here on BYC do look for guidance as to when something 'rises' to the level of needing a vet and lives have been saved. It would be utterly irresponsible for me or anyone to hold back when they feel that level has been reached. What the poster does from there is their own business. Unless someone states up front that they will not be bringing a bird to the vet, we have no way of knowing whether or not it is an option. At least half the time it is something a poster will do once they learn that the situation is that serious.
JJ

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom