Create a story!

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Roosterboy, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Roosterboy

Roosterboy Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 28, 2008
    Let's all make a story! You can contribute as much as you want or as little as you want.

*Rules*
    Please don't say stuff about death. It kinda ruins it
    Be courteous
    Make it full of personality!

I'll start

Roosterboy went out to check on his chickens. That's when he realized he didn't have any...

2. Chicabee19

Chicabee19 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    everybody copy and paste the story, then add your part, like this, so it reads well:

Roosterboy went out to check on his chickens. That's when he realized he didn't have any shoes or stocking on his feet...

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  3. Roosterboy

Oct 28, 2008
    good idea!

Roosterboy went out to check on his chickens. That's when he realized he didn't have any shoes or stocking on his feet and it was snowing...

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    Roosterboy went out to check on his chickens. That's when he realized he didn't have any shoes or stocking on his feet and it was snowing. He walked toward the coop, shivering, when he heard a strange sound like Hawaiian music coming from the pophole door.

5. Chicabee19

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a
    Roosterboy went out to check on his chickens. That's when he realized he didn't have any shoes or stocking on his feet and it was snowing. He walked toward the coop, shivering, when he heard a strange sound like Hawaiian music coming from the pophole door.

He sneaked over, got down on his hands and knees, looked through the pop-door.... and found his chickens having a Luau! They had a barbie doll roasting on a spit over a little campfire in the middle of the coop!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2008
  6. Roosterboy

Oct 28, 2008

He sneaked over, got down on his hands and knees, looked through the pop-door.... and found his chickens having a Luau! They had a barbie doll roasting on a spit over a little campfire in the middle of the coop!

Then, from the nesting boxes, Ken jumped out with an egg...

7. Chicabee19

Aug 8, 2008
    n/a

Then, from the nesting boxes, Ken jumped out with an egg, ran over to the head Roo, and then....splat!

8. Lil Chirp

Lil Chirp Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2008

Then, from the nesting boxes, Ken jumped out with an egg, ran over to the head Roo, and then....splat! There was chicken crap every where and he had to go to a party in twenty minutes, so he

9. Roosterboy

Oct 28, 2008

Then, from the nesting boxes, Ken jumped out with an egg, ran over to the head Roo, and then....splat! There was chicken crud every where and he had to go to a party in twenty minutes, so he left a broom and a mop and told them they'd get no more treats unless they cleaned up.

When he got home from the party...

10. Taylorbird

Taylorbird Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2008
    Good Ole GA

Then, from the nesting boxes, Ken jumped out with an egg, ran over to the head Roo, and then....splat! There was chicken crud every where and he had to go to a party in twenty minutes, so he left a broom and a mop and told them they'd get no more treats unless they cleaned up.

When he got home from the party all the chickens were gone! They left him a note saying...

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by