Create A Story

Discussion in 'Games, Jokes, and Fun!' started by Turken Lover9847, Oct 22, 2011.

1. Turken Lover9847

Turken Lover9847 Chillin' With My Peeps

This is how this will work -
    I will give you a topic and the minimum and maximum amount of characters
    You will write anywhere from one - 8 paragraphs
    I will give four days per topic
    At the end of the four days we will judge the stories and the player in 1st will decide the next topic
    Example topic -

Write a story about pigs and a wolf

Okay here is your first topic-
    Write a story about a homeless Kittens Life through it's eyes
    Min - 1 Max - 8

Winners - WooingWyandotte

Update - I decided to drop the character thing [​IMG]

WW's topic - a girl/boy that is distraught after both parents die of pneumonia and the kids have to make their way through the world.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  2. Magic Birdie

Magic Birdie Overrun With Chickens

May 3, 2011
    Magic Birdie land
    Sounds fun! It would take some time, but fun!

3. Turken Lover9847

Thanks ! [​IMG]

4. Theeggboxtoo

Theeggboxtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Alabama
    I want to play! [​IMG]

5. WooingWyandotte

WooingWyandotte Overrun With Chickens

Apr 25, 2011
    Nor cal
    Sounds interesting, I'll join! I love creative writing.

6. darkmatter

darkmatter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2009
    Write a story about a homeless Kittens Life through it's eyes

My first memory after opening my eyes was Mama Cat and my siblings all snuggled together. We were in a low flat space and I could see light coming in at a corner where Mama Cat would enter and leave. The ceiling above us would constantly be thudding and thumping from huge creatures moving around. As me and my siblings grew larger and more independent, Mama Cat began to bring us things to eat other than the warm milk we’ve been having. The things Mama Cat brought us to eat was pieces of flat meat and bread with sometimes chunks of fish and bits of strange shaped food, it was all good.

My siblings and I as we got older and bolder began to look out the opening that Mama Cat came and went thru. Some days we would see these huge creatures outside the opening, very scary things that made noises. One day while we were looking out the opening, the huge creatures tossed something down that smelled so delectable that we couldn’t resist and ran out to grab some and run back in to eat it. Manna from heaven, every time the huge creatures saw us they tossed things down from their paper sacks and boxes they were eating out of.

Horrors, one day I ran out to get some food partially under a cardboard box and the box fell over me trapping me, the huge creatures upended the box and took me inside their place of thudding and thumping. All the creatures looked at me; I was too scared to eat the stuff in the box. As I cried, more of my siblings were also captured and dropped into the box with me. One of the creatures picked me up like Mama Cat does by the back of my neck and put me in a small dark place that smelled like the food we were running out to eat. I cried and cried for Mama and my siblings but nobody came to help me.

Suddenly, the box opened to let in light and I jumped out in a strange place with a huge creature. I ran under a tight place to hide. The huge creature put something down on the floor that smelled better than anything I’d ever smelled. The huge creature didn’t move as I crept out to eat and found myself eating so much I couldn’t move. The huge creature picked me up and set me down on itself as I slept in a food coma, it wasn’t Mama Cat, but it was my new Mama that kept food and petted me all the time. My new Mama creature was gone most of the day, but would always come in and put out the wonder food and pet me every evening.

And that is the true story as told to me by my nuclear kitty I caught under the contractors trailer at work.

7. mrpekinduck

mrpekinduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 29, 2011
    Ducky Land!
    [​IMG]

8. Theeggboxtoo

Theeggboxtoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 5, 2010
    Alabama
    Here is mine, hope you like it! [​IMG] I hope I wrote it well.

My name is Marie; well that's what the humans called me anyway... And this is my story.

The first thing I saw when I opened my eyes was a cage, my Mom and my siblings. My mother was skinny and sad, but she was the most beautiful cat ever. She told me that we lived at a Kitty-mill, and that they were going to take me away as soon as they saw my eyes open. She told me to pretend that my eyes weren’t open yet. I wish that I had listened. I kept my eyes open, but I don’t know why I didn’t listen, I just didn’t.

The next day two humans came and looked at us, one of them said that it was time for us to go to the pet store so someone could buy us. They started grabbing us, my mother tried to fight them but she was too weak, she couldn’t do it. They stuffed us into a crate with a lot of other kittens and covered the crate with a blanket. I felt the crate being lifted up and put down. The ground started shaking and I fell asleep.

When I awoke I was in a bright room and a human was holding me, “How about this one” she asked a little boy. “That ones great!” he said “Can I have it?” His mother sighed and told him yes. She carried me to the front of a building and passed green paper to a man there. I was put into a crate and I fell asleep.

I woke up in a strange place next to the little boy. He said “I think I’ll name you Marie, after the other kitten that mommy didn’t like.” For some reason I trusted him, I loved him! After a few weeks he stopped feeding me, he stopped hugging me, he stopped loving me. He was tired of me! His mother picked me up one night and said “Well here goes another one.” She put me in the “car” and I went to sleep.

When I woke up I was cold and hungry I didn’t know where I was or how I got there. I stood up and walked around. Suddenly a giant furry monster attacked me! It grabbed me and growled. I scratched him on the nose and ran as fast as I could towards something I couldn’t see. I found an old pipe and went to sleep.

I miss my mother!

The only reason I survived is because I found a mother cat who taught me how to survive. She taught me everything she knew, but she was old and she died after a year. It has been three years since I was dumped on the side of the road and forgotten, I live in a house that burnt down several years ago, I live with me, myself and I and I will never look at another human with trust, or love.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2011
  9. Turken Lover9847

Tomarrow is the deadline for the stories !! The two entries by Theeggboxtoo and darkmatter are below-
    Quote:Quote:

10. Turken Lover9847

One Hour left !!!!! Hurry and submit that story [​IMG] Also if any one wants to be a judge PM me !!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by