Creative Coop Names

Pics
D.gif
Coop Deville
D.gif
Its red and black, built out of recycled things and a free full size truck topper!
thumbsup.gif

At one time ours was "the African and Japanese Ground-Dwelling Parrot Aviary" or the aviary for short. Now everyone just says "I'm taking my coffee and watching the birds". I need to put a bench out there.

We live in a subdivision.
wink.png

27390_chicken_039.jpg

TouchO'Lass :

I think I've finally decided on "Cheep Accommodations"

Absolutely love this name! Especially since we used a bunch of culled would to build our coops. Would love to steal this one. Haven't really name ours except the duck/goose house which we call the "Poop Coop"​

Last edited:
Quote:
Absolutely love this name! Especially since we used a bunch of culled would to build our coops. Would love to steal this one. Haven't really name ours except the duck/goose house which we call the "Poop Coop"

Feel free!
lol.png
I'm also using as much scrap and salvage as possible, especially since one of the DH's sarcastic buddies keeps asking him, "Do you KNOW how much a dozen eggs is gonna cost you?!?!" He just laughs and tells him, well, something I can't repeat here, but he tells him I'm having so much fun, he doesn't care about the eggs.

And I find him more and more standing at the run, tossing in grass and just watching...
2.gif

And I love watching these names! Such creativity!
2.gif

Back
Top Bottom