Crele color?

Also Crele Polish. Here is 'work in progress' bantam Crele cochin frizzle roo. I am also working on Crele Japanese.

7576_dscn2821.jpg

Swheat, love your frizzles and japanese crele! pasofinofarm, I may want some this summer, also been looking at your salmon faverolles! Thanks to everyone for showing off your crele colors!

Quote:
the real crele color can only come in breeds that have the wild type, bbred, red duckwing color. Crele is barred red duckwing.

Very true.

Here is a Crele Old English Game Bantam.
(Not My Bird)
33115_creleoldenglishgamebantammale.jpg

I beleve the rooster above is what would be called a "Intermediant" Crele.

Note:
In genetic term an "intermediate" male is heterozygous for barring (Bb).
Females carry but one sex chromosome so a B- female would be called hemizygous; a BB male would be homozygous for barring.

Chris​

Quote:
flyingmonkeypoop's mom has some crele or creleish phoenix but I'm not sure if she will be selling anything. Here is her email address [email protected]

Here is a picture of one of the roos Micheal posted on my phoenix thread a while back. Post #95 https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=273550&p=10

I
also think Aubrey ( Boggy Bottom Bantams) is planning on remaking his own creles when he gets BBReds and Barred Phoemix from Toni-Marie Austin this spring.

RAREROO
Thanks. Would I be on my way to breeding my own if I worked with my golden phoenix, and got crele OEGB's to mix in? Thats kinda what I was planning on doing.

Bo

Dutch are the more prefered breed to use when making phoenix crosses for color. Theres less to have to correct from them to get back to phoenix type.
And yep, like RAREROO said, you can make them in any breed you want really. I am working on them in d'Anvers myself right now. Should have them finally right, next spring.
Good luck to ya,
Aubrey

Back
Top Bottom