Crele Polish Hatching Eggs

juststruttin

Songster
9 Years
Aug 9, 2010
California
The Crele Polish variety is simply gorgeous.
(Sorry we DO NOT ship live birds)

Our line comes from Doug Kamer, the founder of the Crele Laced variety. I acquired the line in 2009 when it was still in the early project stage. I have worked diligently for the past 8 years to get the line where it is today. We have never bred in any other variety into our line.

We have been working on an auto-sexing line. Typically, the males hatch out light gray with yellow fringe and the females hatch out mousy brown. See photos of chicks. The first is a group of girls and the second is a group of boys. The auto-sexing trait is 75% reliable.

We only use the nicest crele laced birds as breeders. However, you may still hatch out a % of non-crele recessive varieties which can include gold laced or Cuckoo.

Our breeding stock includes both bearded and non-bearded so you will hatch out both varieties.

You order will include 12 Crele Polish Hatching Eggs, extras will be included if available.

Fertility is high and recent customers have reported great hatch rates. However, shipping hatching eggs is a risk due to weather and rough carrier handling.

We ship to the Continental USA only. We do not ship to Hawaii.

Choose the Quantity you want.

12 eggs $50 + $15 Shipping
16 Eggs $60 + $18 Shipping
20 Eggs $70 + $18 Shipping

Attachments

• IMG_7566.jpg
    IMG_7566.jpg
    717.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_7575.jpg
    IMG_7575.jpg
    641.4 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_7576.jpg
    IMG_7576.jpg
    567.2 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_7578.jpg
    IMG_7578.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7580.jpg
    IMG_7580.jpg
    412 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_7585.jpg
    IMG_7585.jpg
    416 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_7589.jpg
    IMG_7589.jpg
    773.9 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_7151.jpg
    IMG_7151.jpg
    941 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7163.jpg
    IMG_7163.jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_7165.jpg
    IMG_7165.jpg
    666.9 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7167.jpg
    IMG_7167.jpg
    880 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_7168.jpg
    IMG_7168.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7169.jpg
    IMG_7169.jpg
    866.4 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_7172.jpg
    IMG_7172.jpg
    544.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_7173.jpg
    IMG_7173.jpg
    616.1 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_7174.jpg
    IMG_7174.jpg
    650.6 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_7175.jpg
    IMG_7175.jpg
    547.5 KB · Views: 92
06A48680-7CB9-4D69-AFC0-2383FEB067F8.jpeg I am looking for a Crele polish hen for my rooster as the hen in this picture passed away before I got to breed them. Yours look more like Crele laced rather than barred. But if I bred my barred rooster to a laced I think I would still get barred in the chicks? Interested in some eggs if so.

Our line comes from Doug Kamer, the founder of the Crele Laced variety. I acquired the line in 2009 when it was still in the early project stage. I have worked diligently for the past 8 years to get the line where it is today. We have never bred in any other variety into our line.

We have been working on an auto-sexing line. Typically, the males hatch out light gray with yellow fringe and the females hatch out mousy brown. See photos of chicks. The first is a group of girls and the second is a group of boys. The auto-sexing trait is 75% reliable.

We only use the nicest crele laced birds as breeders. However, you may still hatch out a % of non-crele recessive varieties which can include gold laced or Cuckoo.

Our breeding stock includes both bearded and non-bearded so you will hatch out both varieties.

You order will include 12 Crele Polish Hatching Eggs, extras will be included if available.

Fertility is high and recent customers have reported great hatch rates. However, shipping hatching eggs is a risk due to weather and rough carrier handling.

Do you still breed and sell the Crele Polish? I have actually been looking for them for several years and came upon this thread.
I would love to get hatching eggs from you. If you see this, my email is
[email protected]
Thank you in advance!

Back
Top Bottom