Crested duck assortment help

Yes I can care for them all they are growing and doing good they may not be what I ordered but I love them to bits I don't entend to breed the crested ducks I just am going to have them as pets I own multiple species of birds and all are beloved and well cared for I have ducks geese(sebastopol,buff,brown Chinese and cotton patch) guineas ,quail (button quail,cotournix and bobbed white ) turkeys(Narragansett and burbon) and chickens I get the eggs from them and they live a comfortable life even when they are in their golden years I don't cull them they live their days right there at my home

Yes I can care for them all they are growing and doing good they may not be what I ordered but I love them to bits I don't entend to breed the crested ducks I just am going to have them as pets I own multiple species of birds and all are beloved and well cared for I have ducks geese(sebastopol,buff,brown Chinese and cotton patch) guineas ,quail (button quail,cotournix and bobbed white ) turkeys(Narragansett and burbon) and chickens I get the eggs from them and they live a comfortable life even when they are in their golden years I don't cull them they live their days right there at my home
So glad to know that. I live in a suburb and have such a tiny back yard, I could not accommodate so many ducklings! Well I could accommodate the ducklings while they were in the brooder, but not once they were big and old enough to go into the coop!

Back
Top Bottom