Crested mallard ducks?

pringle

Songster
10 Years
Apr 16, 2009
Pepperell,MA
IDEAL poultry has some crested mallard ducks,I think I might get a few but I have questions.How are mallards?Docile ,aggresive?Do they come up to you are they fun to watch?im going to get 1 crested peking to.About the shipping for IDEAL,It said you need a minumum of $25 of chicks,does this include ducks?I plan on getting 4 mallards and 1 pekin all crested.And it also says you can choose to have male chicks put in with them or not,I personally dont want to so I guess I wont.

anyone?
sad.png

I've ordered from ideal before. The minimum order does include ducks. To meet the minimum you need about 6-7 ducks depending on the price. You have to order at least enough animals to meet the minimum price. If you order less than 20 baby chicks or ducklings, they will put in male warmer chicks... these are just extra chicks you get to help keep the others warm. If you chose not to have them include male warmers, the chance of some of your ordered animals dying during shipping increases. You would have to place your order and have it sent out in the hottest part of summer if you don't want male warmers, and you would still run a risk. Shipping less than 20 babies in cooler weather is too cold and they could die.

Back
Top Bottom