Cricket in the house. Help!

chickensducks&agoose

Songster
11 Years
Aug 28, 2008
New England.. the cold part.
We have a very loud cricket in the house. I've been trying to convince DH that it has nothing to do with the Bearded Dragon in DS's room upstairs... which eats crickets... which is why we have 50 crickets in a big bin upstairs, and sometimes we lose a few... how can I make this stupid bug shut up?

If my sister were to answer this, she'd say remove all pets and bug bomb the place. She's terrified of crickets. Maybe it had something to do with me chasing her with them as a child?
gig.gif
Seriously, she married someone in pest control.
lau.gif

I say enjoy its chirping.

Last edited:
I can't stand listening to crickets in the house. Outside, I find their noise pleasant, but inside it makes me crazy! We buy crickets for our geckos but I always get the smaller ones that don't chirp just in case of an escapee.

We get the small ones, but i think one escaped, and got bigger, and LOUDER! The ones in DS's room are totally silent, the one downstairs is deafeningly loud. I'll try the apple trick, and if that doesn't work, I'll try to remember that it's 'good luck'... I'd never 'bomb' the place, or even stomp it. I wouldn't mind if it just chirped a few times, but it's incessant, and SO loud!!! stupid bug.

Back
Top Bottom