Crochet Square Swap - Completed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats ok crazy, I only have 2.75 done. I have been so busy I haven't really had the time recently unfortunately...

LOVE! the color of the cast. Fits right in with this "happy hooker" group.

You take care of yourself. Don't over do it

Jacie

love the color red yall are so funny I have really enjoyed bieng a part of this thread by the way i went and bought 5 more chickens i have got to stay away from the feed stores im up to 25 oh no the coop is big so i think i will be a ok
frow.gif

Doing great Hookers!!!! As Emeril would say "kick it up a notch", lol!!!!!! Jk..plenty of time, May 1st is your deadline, we'll all make it no problem...even that crazy Hooker with the cast from the red light district, lol!!!! Ya'll know that Fayetteville, being a military town (Ft. Bragg) used to have one of the most famous red light districts in the country?!! Ask any old soldier if they have ever heard of Hay Street and the first thing they say is "hookers"!! You could ride down Hay Street after dark and choose any variety of colorful Hookers becasue there were 10 - 20 on every single corner, no kidding, I remember, tattoo parlors, head shops and hookers...and not the afghan making kind either, lol!!!

Gina I saw biddies in the feed store today too, lots of them, soooo tempting!! I cant have anymore ..good thing or there would be some new little peepers her tonight!!!

Gotta watch LOSY tonight but tomorrow is a holiday, yeah!!! Happy Hookin ya'll talk to you tomorrow
wee.gif

WHAT???? NO one posted behind me since yesterday??????
WHERE HAVE ALL THE HOOKERS GONE???????????????????!

Well the "man" will soon be around to check on ya'll!!! You know, the one in the white cadillac, white shoes, hat & feather...longhorn hood ornament?????? That "man"!!!! Ya'll are innnnnnn troubbbbbblllleee now!!! Look out!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See the red lights flashing!!! All hookers...back to their corners!!
lau.gif
lau.gif

Crochet Hookers (Signup Closed)

lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Made you look!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Read the thread while you're here and learn to crochet...we'll be swappin squares again in the Fall...so learn to hook!!! Yes, YOU can be a hooker too!!
wee.gif

lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif
ya.gif

Wow, I'm not on for a couple of days and this thread is 20 pages from where it was two-three days ago. It'll take me all day to catch up now. I haven't had much time to work on things the last few days, but will get back into the groove of it. I'm not too worried though, I already have 20 something made anyway. Keep up the good work all you hookers. At least we can't catch any STD's from this kind of hookin!

K&H Chicken Farm :

Quote:
Now you are wrong there! If we hook to much we can get
Stiff, Tender Digits!
lau.gif

yuckyuck.gif

Scrambled, it's hard to hook and type too!!

I now have 27 done.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom