Cross Breeds!!!!

This hen was given to me by a friend of a friend. She is a bantam cochin frizzle thing...She unfortunately was born deformed so she must hop on one leg, her other one is bent backwards behind her and is non-functional. Not a grand specimine for a mixed breed- but we love her---she lays JUMBO eggs oddly enough!

27552_tito.jpg

27552_012.jpg

Last edited:
Envy (usually called 'the grey one'), she's leghorn and andalusian. And she's broody!
71441_easter_egger_005.jpg

Here's Daphne, she is brahma x I don't know actually. She came with 2 others, one who is brahma x buff orp and one that is exactly like Daphne.
71441_sugarr_020.jpg

I love threads about mutts! Pretty soon Envy's eggs will be hatching (hopefully) so if your in Cali and southernish, and you like mutts, you should contact us!! And yes they are mutts, not her's though. They'll be light sussex+cochin (blue or black), light sussex+new hampshire red, or light sussex+one of the mutts.

My Hamcona roo (Ancona/Hamburg mix) Alexander, posing with his women (poor-quality Light Sussex and Buff-laced Polish):
61014_alexander_with_polish.jpg

And one out of two of the Golden-Sebright/Cornish mix brothers, Brother #1 (hehe):
61014_brother1.jpg

^ He has the same neck feathers trait as Sebrights do! As does Brother #2 (who is colored like a Golden Sebright).

This is Petey. His mother is a gold-laced cochin and daddy is a red pyle Brahma. He is going to be a beauty! This picture is a few weeks old - I'll have to take a newer px and update when I get off from work.

31698_p1020089.jpg

Back
Top Bottom