Cross Continental Friends!!!

Your a very interesting person! I am more of a meat kinda girl. I cook a lot of dinners for my family! So kind of a funny question for you. Is Bill your real name? Does'nt sound very Italian!

That explains it! Well if your sick and it's probably very late over there then I am going to go ahead and say good night and thanks for talking to me!

an old fashioned rooster cooked in the oven, with some strips of bacon on the chest

hope we doesn't cook Pecorino, he've got to cook almost three days!

Hi there!

My name is Farah and I am new to Back Yard Chickens. I live in California on the coast about as north as youu can go. We are 30 minutes from the Oregon Border. It is very beautiful here surounded by ocean, rivers, mountains and redwoods. My flock is small - 2 barred rocks, 2 rhodeIsland reds. We live on the edge of a small town on a corner lot and I may consider getting some banties in the future. My chickies are still in the house in a box with a heat lamp and still have some fluff on them. The barredrocks were a gift from my 9 year old son. We had started a flock last year at a friends house but the local bears got all but two. I was so sad about it that gave the survivors to my brother who has a larger flock of around 20 birds. I just moved to this house 4 months ago and hope to have much more success with my chickies.

Back
Top Bottom