Cross Continental Friends!!!

From the wet and soggy North Lincolnshire in England
smile.png
frow.gif
Kinda soggy up here in Canada too.

Caterina, stai attenta ai colpi di calore dovuti all'anemia non sottovalutare i sintomi, tieni la testa coperta e il corpo idratato a volte, bastano solo piccole modifiche nella dieta, mangiando più interiora, tortine di sangue e uova

Today will be a mere 40 celcius, more or less. The tomatoes are loving it, me, not so much love.
Must run, have to feed hungry mouths and go to work :/!
This is my garden from under my persimmon tree:

Karen

Hi everyone! Sorrry I havn't been on to much but I have a bunch of newbies and I tried an old homemade bator that I double cleaned and out of 20 eggs that were a sure thing 6 peeped and died up to 6 days after. DD opened 1 and it was developed but didn't make it. We let it run for 30 days. My neices daughter's kids are done w/ the animals so she let me have her innova I think, it's put away so my memory sucks. I had 6 New HampshireReds and 2 ? Got them at TSC. 3 pekin ducks and my 2 Sebastopols I'm going to sell. Their just to noisey for my familys liking. I don't mind but the rest and friends and family that come for the pool and barbie tire of them. :(
Hay Faith, cleaning rooms sucks. My SIL did that for many years and she's hurting for it. She had no high school ed. So she had to take what she could find. Find another job!
Hi Karen! Good to hear from you ;)
Cute babies Bill!
Hi MeMeGeorge! What do you have?! I know in Aust. It's fall, what do you have?
Hay Beth! Hope things are going well for you!
Megan, are prayers and hopes are with you!
Nancy

this past week has been tough. my parents are trying to break me and my fiance up and we left and now im living somewhere else and i also sprained my wrist and it is still healing just hoping that there is nothing else wrong with it. at work they are also firing people so i just need to do my best and not let anything happen.

Hi everyone! Sorrry I havn't been on to much but I have a bunch of newbies and I tried an old homemade bator that I double cleaned and out of 20 eggs that were a sure thing 6 peeped and died up to 6 days after. DD opened 1 and it was developed but didn't make it. We let it run for 30 days. My neices daughter's kids are done w/ the animals so she let me have her innova I think, it's put away so my memory sucks. I had 6 New HampshireReds and 2 ? Got them at TSC. 3 pekin ducks and my 2 Sebastopols I'm going to sell. Their just to noisey for my familys liking. I don't mind but the rest and friends and family that come for the pool and barbie tire of them. :(
Hay Faith, cleaning rooms sucks. My SIL did that for many years and she's hurting for it. She had no high school ed. So she had to take what she could find. Find another job!
Hi Karen! Good to hear from you ;)
Cute babies Bill!
Hi MeMeGeorge! What do you have?! I know in Aust. It's fall, what do you have?
Hay Beth! Hope things are going well for you!
Megan, are prayers and hopes are with you!
Nancy

I've got 4 miniature silver apple yards and 4 Indian runners in my incubator due to hatch a week on Monday. I started with 6 of each. We're just coming up to summer :) its been a fabulous 27oC today :)

Back
Top Bottom