Cross Continental Friends!!!

hmm...thats weird maybe by an accident? im still in az today i start my packing should have started like 4 hours ago, but im lazy. after i eat my ramon soup i hope ill start ha. i am still working but my last day is on monday and i leave tuesday morning! so excited! your bunnies are so cute. i was wondering about your sister glad she is still here. :)

did anybodys "Activity" and "Forums" get erased besides mine?

Last edited:
never mind i fixed the problem. tomorrow is my last day of work and then i leave at i like 5 in the morning on tuesday. my internet and cable will be turned off tomorrow and i don't have internet right now in pr sense his mom doesn't use a computer. so i am probably not going to be on for awhile until we get some. well im so excited can't wait i want to see my sheep i hope they remember me!
fl.gif

such a good song:
0.jpg

Last edited:
Hi everyone, hope you still remember me lol. Been busy with lots of things. Hope everyone's just great and enjoying the summer. I'll try to keep in touch more. I have 2mommy bunny with baby's, there so cute.I'll try to pot some online soon, but not on my tablet lol. :) keep smiling, right back at you!

I'm not much of a shopper anymore either but put me in a thrift store and I'm in my glory! I'm to old to care to todays fashions so I don't mind paying 2dollars fir a shirt. There's still some things I have to buy new though. Now that we have summer I love going to yard sale on Sat. Mornings!!!!

Back
Top Bottom