Cross Continental Friends!!!

Aaaargh!!
I told my mom and dad that I was totally available to them after my daughter graduated from high school, which she will do this Friday, and my mom went and FELL DOWN! Not that she planned to but we had a deal! Now I'm at my mom and dad's house yanking out throw rugs and scrubbing floors and going to bed to darned early and putting WD40 on squeaking walker wheels. I'm going to get to go to my daughter's graduation and to fulfill another commitment only to drive back down and clean up the yard. Not that I mind once I get the kid out if high school but my hubby is a bit lax when it comes to things like watering gardens and feeding children, though she is 18 and can feed herself but dinner is a family affair.
Aargh! A aargh!!!

What site did you guys pick to know what Bill is saying?
I need to get some of my newer pix's online so you can see them, there a little bit bigger now. They can see and yesterday they came out of their box to see what their momma was eating and they joined in! It was so cute some were in the bowl, some had taken pieces out and 2 were trying to get at her milk lol. She wasn't into that I'll say! ha ha
My bunnies are now trying Mommies food! Their so cute, Some are in the bowl and some are on the teets lol! Sorry to hear about your mom. Hay Ducky, where are you now?

Last edited:
awww they are so cute! is the one in your hand the only grey one or is the bunny from a separate litter?

if you go to google type in google search bar "italian to english translation" and it should have a translation box show up and just copy and paste it.

Thanks! I have 2 litters! My 82 yr. old friend is in the hospital and so I'm taking care of her bunnies and trying to sell them. That was from a satin bunny a little smaller than mine. she had 7 but she layed on them a few nights so I brought them into the house and saved 2. a white and a brown. I'm trying to add more but the time isn't with me lol! Summer is short and I have to do things when I'm up to it so it's hard for me to do my yard work. My honey has taken over the ducks and chickens now that he is retired. But he took a job back at the hospital as a security guard. The last time the mill was closed the worked there for a few years and the nurses loved him. They felt secure when he was there cuz he wouldn't let the bad guys touch them and he won 3 award for gong out of his way to help. The head of the hospital told him if he ever wanted a job at the hospital he would gladly have him back. He had nurses crying and hugging him when he left.

My daughter's high school graduation was last night in the rain and a thunderstorm. Thrilling, really, a double rainbow, amazing sunset, and nonstop rain. I decided it was a bunch of good omens because we needed the rain! Unforgettable!!

Back
Top Bottom