Cross questions

Capricoco

Songster
Mar 17, 2022
So I have Phoenix(silver duckwing) and Sumatra(black) hens, and a standard Cochin rooster(gold laced), and was curious what the crosses would look like? I’m also thinking about changing the Cochin rooster out for a barnevelder rooster, so what would those look like as well?

So I have Phoenix(silver duckwing) and Sumatra(black) hens, and a standard Cochin rooster(gold laced), and was curious what the crosses would look like? I’m also thinking about changing the Cochin rooster out for a barnevelder rooster, so what would those look like as well?
Also, would the size difference cause any particular problems? I don’t think so but just in case is there any problems that may arise?

Wildtype cross to Self Black birds will result in All black chicks and adults with some color leakage

Back
Top Bottom