Crowing Roos

Adult crow winners

Ugly Crow- TheOldChick's rooster.. STAN!

Pretty Crow- DancingHen's rooster.... WOLFGANG!

Strange Crow- CountyBoy's rooster,,,- CHIEF!

Awesome Crow- TheBirdMaker's rooster.... - MOGENS!

Cockeral Crow (i put some adults in this cause i felt the needed to win too LOL)

Ugly Crow- MyChooksChick's rooster... - ROODY!

Pretty Crow- WantToBeFarmer's rooster...- HIS LAKENVELDER WITH NO NAME (lol)

Strange Crow- DancingHen's rooster... - SEBASTIAN (i entered him in this one cause it was so close his face looked weird)

Awesome Crow - DiscoHen's rooster.... - SPIKE!

sorry if you didnt win, ALL of the roosters were SO handsome, judging was so hard i had to switch which catergory you were in just so you could win! congrats to everyone! I loved seeing the roosters!

Adult crow winners
Cockeral Crow (i put some adults in this cause i felt the needed to win too LOL)
Strange Crow- DancingHen's rooster... - SEBASTIAN (i entered him in this one cause it was so close his face looked weird)
sorry if you didnt win, ALL of the roosters were SO handsome, judging was so hard i had to switch which catergory you were in just so you could win! congrats to everyone! I loved seeing the roosters!

Thank you sooooo much! Spike is going to be happy :)

Adult crow winners

Thank you so much, the golden lakenvelder's name is Loki, the Norse god in mythology who is a trickster .

CONGRATS
clap.gif
clap.gif

Back
Top Bottom