CS15 -- The Official Michigan Chicken Stock Information Thread for June 20, 2015

Oh, white fluff! I thought you meant white feathers.
lol.png

I have the seabrights and a millie, not sure if I'm keeping the millie. The seabrights probably will go though.

Ok, my one month old millie is clearly a roo so I'll be needing a pullet or two for him. Have you decided? Also, same thing for @Folly's place TY
smile.png

hello, hello, hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be attending with Mr. Wynette, who will again be manning the grill this year. I'll bring hot dogs and buns, if someone would provide the following, I would be right thankful:

Charcoal
Lighter fluid
ketchup, mustard
buns

I'm still working on hatching...planning to bring some olive egger pullets (pure Ameraucana hens, blue and splash, bred to my Blue Marans cock), will try to bring some Black Copper Marans pullets and some Blue/Black Marans pullets, though I MAY only be able to provide them for the ladies I've already promised them to. (I'm way behind on my hatching this year).

I also have exhibition-bred Jersey Giants, and could possibly bring juveniles from that pen, as well.

SO excited to see everyone again and meet new friends!!
big_smile.png

I'll be attending with Mr. Wynette, who will again be manning the grill this year. I'll bring hot dogs and buns, if someone would provide the following, I would be right thankful:

Charcoal
Lighter fluid
ketchup, mustard
buns

I'm still working on hatching...planning to bring some olive egger pullets (pure Ameraucana hens, blue and splash, bred to my Blue Marans cock), will try to bring some Black Copper Marans pullets and some Blue/Black Marans pullets, though I MAY only be able to provide them for the ladies I've already promised them to. (I'm way behind on my hatching this year).

I also have exhibition-bred Jersey Giants, and could possibly bring juveniles from that pen, as well.

big_smile.png

Do you have white jerseys? I would love a couple pullets :)
Also interested in your Maran's pullets although we most likely will try another hatch so eggs would be nice too :)

Do you have white jerseys? I would love a couple pullets :)
Also interested in your Maran's pullets although we most likely will try another hatch so eggs would be nice too :)

No Whites, Blue/Black only. PM me if you'd like to arrange for me to bring hatching eggs. I don't bring them unless they are pre-sold.
smile.png

I will be at CS this year bringing food and egg art for the raffle table, for sale, and for swapping.

Just a reminder to anyone who may be able to provide eggs for art this year. I am interested in any types of eggs, please PM me if you might have eggs. I am only interested in eggs which are infertile, or those which would not be used for breeding as I would not take away from the breeding process. I can use eating eggs.

We can work out a price. If you are interested in swapping for art, arrangements must be made in advance so I can be prepared.

Eggs I am most interested in: turkey, guinea hen, quail, pheasant, duck, almost any type chicken.

Here's a couple links for you to check out my artwork.

[https://www.etsy.com/shop/GoldenEggPysanky/sold?ref=shopinfo_sales_leftnav

http://www.marthastewart.com/1062616/original-easter-eggs-ukranian-pysanky-eggs

Thanks! Gail

Gail, I love the ones I've gotten from you in the past - here's one, though this pic is off my camera & sure doesn't do it justice:

I'll bring you some duck eggs. :)

Charcoal
Lighter fluid
ketchup, mustard
buns

big_smile.png
Hello Wynette, I have a few bottles of fluid (we don't use it) that I can bring. I can also snag some charcoal - how many bags does he need?

I'd be very interested in two Black Copper Marans pullets, and maybe a Blue/Black as well. I had one of yours that I got from Laura (HBHen) a few years ago.

PM sent.

As usual I've got a bunch of pure Flemish Giant rabbits. The ones I'll bring will be sand coloration. Genetically they may produce light fawn and steel grey/blue. Not sexed yet. At CS they will be 9 weeks old - just perfect. Already on clover/feed/water/hay and still nursing. Let me know and I can hold them for you. I usually sell locally as I don't want them past 10 weeks so what ever is left comes with me to CS for anyone else.

I may also bring a few mixed NZ/FG bunnies. Also 9 weeks on 20 June.

Pictures on request.

Back
Top Bottom