CT Chickenstock-2009

A Big Thank You to Becky and Bill! My brother and I had a great time despite the weather. It was nice to meet everyone. Food was great and the birds were beautiful. Thanks again!! Ann
smile.png

Quote:
let's help a good sister out here. did you sell the other xxl? if not, i'll take it, bringing my grand total to $33. c'mon guys!

What sizes do you have left? I forgot with the rain and the kid and all the stuff to gather that I wanted to buy one.

Quote:
You might want to wait for me to collect a fresher batch unless you can pick these up soon. With only one laying, it takes a while for them to add up! Let me know what you want me to do with these. Have fun planting. Looks like it's going to rain all week!

Quote:
let's help a good sister out here. did you sell the other xxl? if not, i'll take it, bringing my grand total to $33. c'mon guys!

What sizes do you have left? I forgot with the rain and the kid and all the stuff to gather that I wanted to buy one.

Exactly! Lots of people, who might otherwise have bought t-shirts, had to leave early with shivering kids.

Quote:

Exactly! Lots of people, who might otherwise have bought t-shirts, had to leave early with shivering kids.

Yep, ours slept the whole way home, wrapped in a blanket with the heat blasting. Poor little guy! When he woke up he asked, "Did you say goodbye to the turtle for me?" He had fun even if he was cold and tired afterwards!

Today was a great success. Thanks to Becky and Bill for their hospitality
and organization! YOU TWO ARE THE BEST!!!!

Thanks also to Bagendhens & AHappychick for their help and contributions
and thanks to everyone for showing up in the rain!

It was so nice to meet so many other BYCers and chicken nuts and to see
all my old BYC buddies.

Thank you B & B, another awesome success!!

Thank you Gaemama and DebbieW for helping me reduce my flock. I hope the ladies settle in well.

JJ--see you Thurs.

PC, I know you're not talking about me, 'cause you said I'm not old.

Wish me luck with my move to the non-chicken friendly neighborhood!!! I'll keep you posted.
hmm.png

woot.gif

Quote:
Bagend's trifle had people following me out the door...she deserves big kudos for list keeping and other fabulous skills .I laughed so hard at her sister's negotiating with Swampyankee over the book Angels and Demons.

We had a great time (including my boyfrined who is SOOO not into this kind of stuff) the beer whent down a blast though i made him promise not to start brewing his own untill we have our own house...lol
the food was great, and all your birds were gorgeous!
a special thanks goes out for wax pepper seeds, my dad is VERY excited to see how they turn out lol.

im sorry i didnt get to bring any birds home with me this time but we should know whats going on in a week and some great connections were made for when the time is right
big_smile.png

i got home, talked ot the parents about everything and found out dad (who has been showing some reluctance) spent the day doing some research and now HES even super excited to be getting some chickens lol.
his responce was "will they be having more over the year? id like to go next time"

My sister had an absolute blast cooing over everyones babies and has put in a special request that when we get chicks she will get to have a showgirl (or silkie but she loved the nekkid neck lol)
speaking of that stunning little showgirl...Shay, my frined adores her new glider girl, name is still up in the air, but we got her to her to the meeting place and took her into a tiny room so we could safely transfer her form the little box to her new bonding pouch ans as soon as the boxe opend she dived out straight onto her new momma and right into her hoodie! when we showed her the pouch she clambered right inside quite happily and it was love! she will be well spoilt. keep me updated on the male!

im SOOO glad everyone enjoyed the trifle, the bf finnished the little bit left on the way home lol.
and yes...bizzy is the worlds worst negotiator, but shes soo cute lol

thank you for hosting and thanks to everyone for a great first stock, despite the very british weather,i swear we did NOT bring it with us!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom