Cuckoo marans egg color?

The egg on the right is a cuckoo marans egg. The one on the left is from a Wyandotte. My cuckoo marans eggs vary from medium to dark terracotta.
they’re sweet birds, although two of the three have quit laying for the year, and my Wyandottes are still laying more slowly but steadily.
5A3E44CA-1BE6-433C-982C-6A11216A88E0.jpeg

The egg on the right is a cuckoo marans egg. The one on the left is from a Wyandotte. My cuckoo marans eggs vary from medium to dark terracotta.
they’re sweet birds, although two of the three have quit laying for the year, and my Wyandottes are still laying more slowly but steadily
they’re sweet birds, although two of the three have quit laying for the year, and my Wyandottes are still laying more slowly but steadily.View attachment 2449934
Ok thanks. I looked up on google pic of their egg but it showed me all kinds of colors and I want a chicken that’s a pretty color and lays a dark brown egg. I would get black copper marans because I heard they lay the darkest but I already have two black hens and I like having a variety of colors in my flock.

Back
Top Bottom