Cupcake poll! DD b-days coming up

jnjross

Crowing
14 Years
Apr 3, 2008
edwards, ms
I'm a overplanner first off, DD b-day is in nov but i need to get this hashed out soon, so I can overthink christmas,
caf.gif

We're doing three flavors of cake with two icing choices on each flavor.(45 guest/cupcakes) I need ideas for other icing flavors.

strawberry cake with chocolate , and, need another flavor
chocolate cake with .....need two
white cake with lemon or need help!
barnie.gif

Last edited:
Wow! Lucky daughter (and guests!) Here's some ideas:
strawberry cake with chocolate , and vanilla with toasted coconut on top
chocolate cake with chocolate and peanut butter
white cake with lemon and maple, or carmel, or spice frosting?

My favorite icings are...

1. Cream cheese icing...delish on carrot cake but also good with chocolate and might be really good with the strawberry.

2. Peppermint flavored 7minute icing...this is a cooked sugar and egg white icing that is light and fluffy. I love the pepermint and chocolate combination

3. Rum flavored butter cream icing or just add rum flavoring to any easy white icing you've got going. Yummy with white cake.

Good luck and post pics when you've made them all up. Glad its not me having to do all those cakes.
gig.gif

LOL

I thought I was the only one that did this.

I was going to make chicken cupcakes, until the dd decided she wanted to invite all 23 kids in her KG class.
So now it is a store bought sheet cake with some chickens on it.

Next year though, all out. Her party is going to be on Halloween

I am planning a holiday party though for neighbors, family and friends... like I really need the extra work

thank you....you are making me think about what to do for DS birthday in Nov also. I always wait till the last min and then am scrabbling.

But here are my faves
choc w/ peanutbuter chco frosting
choc w/ pepermint
vanilla w/ pepermint

and for younger kids birthdays we like making cupcakes in icecream cones. YUMMMMY!

raspberry, peppermint, cherry
clap.gif

DD is turning 3 we're having it at the skating rink since most all the kids in our fam are 7-16 not to mention the adult "children" . our local rink lets small kids play on ride on toys in the rink and it's only 150 for 30 skates and two hours of private rink time!

Back
Top Bottom