Curious to see what breed of rooster I have?

Nomi23

Hatching
Dec 31, 2015
Ontario, Canada.

Hello Everyone!

I just joined BYC yesterday! Even though I have been visiting this site for almost 2 years now lol!
My fiancée and I built a coop in our yard last spring and have rescued some hens and a rooster. The lady we got our rooster from said that he was a mix but that she wasn't sure of what exactly. He is a very pretty rooster! Very sweet and gentle, does not harass our hens or pick on them and he is a joy to be around and watch!
Thank you for taking a look at this thread!

agree with Queen Misha and Michael.

If you wanted him to breed for show chicks, no way. But, for a good rooster to care for his hens he sounds perfect. He is beautiful regardless of what mix his parents were.

agree with Queen Misha and Michael.  

If you wanted him to breed for  show chicks,  no way.  But, for a good rooster to care for his hens he sounds perfect. He is beautiful regardless of what mix his parents were.

Thanks all for your input! No he isnt show quality but we didnt want that out of a rooster. I am a strong believer in adoption and rescue and believe in second chances. He is a very nice roo and takes care of our hens and thats exactly what we needed and recieved with this handsome fellow! :)

Back
Top Bottom