Current coop and future plans **Pic Heavy** Advice welcomed!

Quote:
Glad I could help
big_smile.png

Your new coop is going to be a beauty, but I don't think your old one was that bad!! We're far more interested in the asthetics than the chickens.
smile.png
One comment on your new coop - from the interior shot it looks like they can get on the divider boards for the nest boxes. If that's the case, you might want to raise the roost just a little, so they don't decide to roost over the nest boxes instead. And maybe rotate the roost board so the 4" side is up, gives them a little more room for their feet.

Here's my coop: https://www.backyardchickens.com/web/viewblog.php?id=79408 It's at the happy chicken, ie functional, stage, or at least it will be when I get the run complete. I'm the one wanting the final asthetics like trim boards and such! I'm building it myself, but this isn't my first time around power tools, and I'll say, there's no shame in buying one! If I ever need another, I'll be buying, this build has tuckered me out.

Thanks everyone for the kind words! And the suggestions are fabulous, I am already making notes on how to instruct the builders
lol.png
They are going to LOVE me!!
lau.gif

I love the pictures shared, we have so many creative people on here!

Thanks again!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom