CURRENT mareks vaccine info needed

mere-anarchy

In the Brooder
Dec 27, 2017
Berryville, VA
Good morning,
I am looking for mareks vaccine for purchase. I have seen the links on BYC, but the only two places that seem to CURRENTLY sell the vaccine are Strombergs, and ValleyVet. Issues there, ValleyVet is on back order, and I ordered from Strombergs, and it didn’t arrive within temperature hold, and I can’t get a call back from their customer service (from reviews this seems to be a known issue).
Are there any other suppliers of the mareks vaccine that I have missed? I have eggs on day 6, so I don’t have long to figure this out. I waited to set them until my order from Strombergs was shipped, not thinking I would have temp issues. Thanks for your help!
Cathy

Good morning,
I am looking for mareks vaccine for purchase. I have seen the links on BYC, but the only two places that seem to CURRENTLY sell the vaccine are Strombergs, and ValleyVet. Issues there, ValleyVet is on back order, and I ordered from Strombergs, and it didn’t arrive within temperature hold, and I can’t get a call back from their customer service (from reviews this seems to be a known issue).
Are there any other suppliers of the mareks vaccine that I have missed? I have eggs on day 6, so I don’t have long to figure this out. I waited to set them until my order from Strombergs was shipped, not thinking I would have temp issues. Thanks for your help!
Cathy
Cathy- I’m having the same problem. Valley vet has been on back order forever!!! I am just keeping my chicks inside basement until I can get it. The vaccine doesn’t have to be given in 1 day old chicks just can’t be exposed

Back
Top Bottom