Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

I'm hoping to get a chance to see Magic Mike XXL , for purely scientific reasons of course
tongue.png

Has anyone seen the show Once Upon a Time.

The wife and kids watch it religiously, I've watched 50%, very good.
Wow, you actually have a drive-in in upstate NY? I didn't think there were any left in the country. My son, daughter, and son-in-law are going to see Terminator Genisys tomorrow evening. If we get a good report from them, my wife and I will go see it in the next few days.
Unadilla NY, packed on nice nights, I remember watching finding nemo with my girls outside of it for free! They parked us outside of their fence, no parking left! sound is on radio now FM. They still have some of the old hang on your window speakers, I soo want to cut one off and hang it in my garage! We used them when I was a kid! Dad would try to park where we could have two of them hanging in both windows, old school surround sound Lol. I hope they keep it going, for sale sings out front... Good deal $7 for adults $4 for kids, two movies. Some people actually treat it like a tailgating party, bbq's and everything! If we can't stay up for Terminator tomorrow it's on next week also as the second, and minions is the first, the kids want to see minions, soo I will have a second chance to catch Terminator if I don't tomorrow, or we'll watch minions and duck out early next week. So funny when you leave after the first movie and the second sucks, zigzag out of the place and see all sorts of people in lawn chairs sleeping! Lol!

I'm hoping to get a chance to see Magic Mike XXL , for purely scientific reasons of course
tongue.png

You sound like my 16yr old daughter.....

Last edited:
Inside Out was ok... Kinda a girlie toon, but they liked it, had some funny moments. Didn't start until 10:15, usually starts at nine, something must have been wrong, some people left. Being it was almost midnight already when Inside Out was done, then a intermission..ughh...We decided to catch Terminator next weekend...with Minions.

Coming into Unadilla drive in

And a couple of my 'minions' eating cowtails

Last edited:
Hello dearie,

We watched all 'Once upon a Time' really good and compulsive to begin with but 'snow white' gets a bit irritating further down the line. I think she is married in real life to 'Prince Charming' and there are a couple of episodes when they are having a lovers tiff for real, still worth watching.

We are all much better from the swine flu and raging temperatures and DH downloaded a 'treat' for me, he said. Now I know we have been down this route but it was Mad Max, what a load of horse**** I cannot for the life of me see why it got such ratings. They had more petrol and lights at the end of the wrold than we do now. It was a complete waste of hour and half of my life which I will never get back
th.gif

whoop whoop, I've felt that way about a lot movies, so much wasted time off my life, when sleeping would have been more interesting.

We sat up last night watching 'American Odyssey' till the end. It was such a good show. I went in at 2.00am and couldn't sleep at all my mind was going round and round. Not a good idea to watch something so exciting late at night., If I can't get my 9 hours in bed, I am positivey revolvting the next day and its such a lovely day - oh well bed calls....

Back
Top Bottom