Current Movies - Thumbs UP or Thumbs DOWN

SPY was very good - my brother and I loved it ( a review should be available maybe a few pages back) very funny. Melissa McCarthy AND Jason Stratham ( spelling?) both were excellent.

Last edited:
My son just saw Jurassic World and gave it 3 stars out of 4. Which is why I like reviews that are pros or cons. Everyone has different taste, and a right to express it.

Last edited:
Hopefully I get to see "Magic Mike XXL" tomorrow. The first movie - the women were getting wild and happy - one old thing was especially loud but, they didn't eject me from the theatre.

Last edited:
My wife and I went to see Terminator Genisys last night. It was okay, but we didn't like it as well as our kids did. The plot was shaky and too many of the punch lines are still being re-treaded from the earlier Terminator movies. I didn't like the actor at all in the role of John Conner (bring Christian Bale back). :eek:( Neither my wife or I thought it was as good as the other terminator movies but my wife did think it was worth the price of a movie ticket. I'm rather borderline on that one.

Back
Top Bottom